Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Medpacs are self-only now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Medpacs are self-only now?

12.21.2011 , 07:33 PM | #1
Subject says it all. During beta you could buy two different medpacs. One to use on yourself and one to use on others that was slightly weaker I believe.

I don't seem to see them now though.
Havoc Squad - Making Empire Life Nasty, Brutish and Short

12.22.2011 , 01:27 AM | #2
Also, Stimpacks require Bio to use them which seems very odd. Means I can't sell them or give them to my friends.

12.22.2011 , 01:35 AM | #3
What are you *talking* about? My wife makes stimpacks and gives them to me all the time. Are you perhspas thinking of the reusables? Those are indeed limited to Biochem user (raising the question why anyone would put them on the market since the only people who can buy them are the ones who can make them).
- You can pick your friends, and you can pick your Nodes. But you can't pick your friends' Nodes.

12.22.2011 , 03:07 PM | #4
Generally, Green and Blue quality medpacks do not require a biochem level. Reusable/Purple Mepacks do.

Biochem can make a Green, Blue, and Reusable/Purple quality of a medpack that heals the player and the player's companion (the green and blue verions can be used by anyone, as above), but I have not seen a medpack that can be used on your target or your companion only.