Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

deceptweb
06.30.2013 , 12:11 PM | #111
Anyways to keep this from spiraling into a flame war and the thread being locked or even the threat of being locked by a dev, I suggest we return to the topic at hand. If you wish to flame, do it elsewhere.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

Anthraxal
06.30.2013 , 01:49 PM | #112
Wheter his now gone signature was true or fake, I have no idea.

What's for sure is that FROG is not even remotely close for having any tie, link or relationship with that retard. Our GM already ackowledged publicly Severity Gaming's first place in this very thread and no one from FROG is discussing or arguing, publicly or in private, on the legit nature of SG' world first.

I hope I was clear enough on that matter.

EDIT : Ariss, dude, before you starts the fingers pointing, maybe just do a quick search on Battosei previous posts, I think it would have been very enlightening.

Nibbon
06.30.2013 , 02:07 PM | #113
The best way to handle trolls is by not acknowledging them.

BTW, I already set up the S+V worksheet for the next progression, I will post it in a few days.

deceptweb
06.30.2013 , 02:12 PM | #114
Just for the record Noim, Ariss wasn't saying anything bad about Frog. We <3 you guys!
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

ArissArgile
06.30.2013 , 02:15 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthraxal View Post
Wheter his now gone signature was true or fake, I have no idea.

What's for sure is that FROG is not even remotely close for having any tie, link or relationship with that retard. Our GM already ackowledged publicly Severity Gaming's first place in this very thread and no one from FROG is discussing or arguing, publicly or in private, on the legit nature of SG' world first.

I hope I was clear enough on that matter.

EDIT : Ariss, dude, before you starts the fingers pointing, maybe just do a quick search on Battosei previous posts, I think it would have been very enlightening.
Oh I know he's not linked to Frog. I have no problem with you guys at all. I like Mana and Weenea and frequent their streams. I was merely pointing out that the signature he removed showed he was on the same sever as Frog and it appeared as if he's just unhappy that a US guild beat out a EU guild. No worries man.

Anthraxal
06.30.2013 , 02:22 PM | #116
It's cool, just wanted it to be clear and for everyone to see. Sorry if I singled you out, Ariss, it just felt wrong that FROG name was dragged in that mess.

JadeForest
06.30.2013 , 11:10 PM | #117
Congrats guys on finishing TFB NiM! I know you guys worked hard on it! One of your members texted me RIGHT AFTER you guys finished it several days ago, LOL! Good Job

Shandellon
07.01.2013 , 03:18 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by deceptweb View Post
hopefully Ace and Friendly Fire return to their natural positions, and grats Chosen!
Dunno about ACE, but FriendlyFire will be ready for S&V. We got immense problems with having proper players, lost like 10 raiders in month just before TFB hit, but this is sorted and we are in the run

Gratz to Chosen, Frog and SG btw
Cyntia - Sage Hp - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

paowee
07.01.2013 , 04:57 PM | #119
Grats! lol you guys are so modest in your trolling
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Aerro
07.05.2013 , 10:52 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynemc View Post
Not this again...

Please ignore this guy. I did a warzone in PvE gear and suddenly he has resorted to trolling the entirety of my guild in General Chat by putting words in my mouth.

Clearly we're #1 in the world for "everything ever" Yeah, that makes quite a bit of sense. Carry on kid.

(If this adds to it- this child is in a guild notorious for heavy trolling. <Genocide>. It has about 10 members)
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.