Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Angry PvPers

RodneyMcNeely
07.03.2013 , 12:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
its funny how people get 'mad' in wzs. I can kill the same folks over and over and over on my jugg/mara/pt/sorc/etc, but if i bring out my conceal op and kill another conceal op, they tend to take it personally and try to target me exclusively the entire match (and even into other matches), completely ignoring ballcarriers, node captures, etc..
It's that damned giggle.

That $h!t could make YODA fall to the Dark Side in less time than it takes to say it.

yourlordmoses
07.03.2013 , 12:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I do sometimes go into stalker mode, but not because someone killed me, but because someone starts to stalk me. Stalking stalkers is tons of fun. If you bully them enough they'll start shying away from you in thick fights, and outright run away when they see you coming.
Omg I'm trying this next time I have someone bugging me lol this will be so fun!

Stultophobe
07.03.2013 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Skylancewalker View Post
You die in warzones?
No, I've never died once in my entire PvP career. Nor do I know anyone else who has ever once died in PvP. In fact, in the history of PvP, I don't even think one person has died. Everyone just runs around completely immune to damage (sarcasm).

Yes I do die in PvP because I play DPS and I like to do more than sit around defending a node the entire match, but to each his own
Spoiler

RED LIGHTSABER ENTHUSIASTị≡ị₪₪₪ịị▮

MidichIorian
07.03.2013 , 05:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Skylancewalker View Post
You die in warzones?
We call those people casuals. I have died twice since launch though, deleted my character and rolled a new one both times.

Monkfishysnow
07.03.2013 , 06:34 PM | #15
I always feel as though I have a big fat yellow target on my head in PvP. Which I probably do as a healer.

Technohic
07.04.2013 , 11:21 AM | #16
LOL Had a marauder hell bent on my gunslinger in voidstar and kept killing him and he would respawn and come right back. One time; they had just extended the bridge and I was on there side, near the middle edge and he came right out of spawn after I had just killed him and attack. I leg shot him, then stepped behind and did a pulse detonator and sent him right off the ledge. It was HILARIOUS!

Racter
07.04.2013 , 11:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
its funny how people get 'mad' in wzs. I can kill the same folks over and over and over on my jugg/mara/pt/sorc/etc, but if i bring out my conceal op and kill another conceal op, they tend to take it personally and try to target me exclusively the entire match (and even into other matches), completely ignoring ballcarriers, node captures, etc..
This is true. Most of the time if you even become aware of another's presence in the wz its game on.