Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware your killing my guild by...

artikulieren
07.02.2013 , 01:59 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RandomXChance View Post
He quite possibly killed his guild with the negativity. Everyone knows it's true, no one wants it rubbed in their faces and pushed up their nostrils all day long.

GalenMourne
07.03.2013 , 02:23 AM | #22
I would just like to point out that nightmare S&V will be out within a week or so and that is only 3 months after its release. And a new op will be out in October, 3 months later. They held back on tfb nightmare for so long because it was scaled for the expansion.

If you haven't figured it out by now, they release the ops 6 months apart. I expect going forward we will see nightmare modes 3 month after the release of the original operation. Since we are do for an update in December as well we may see nightmare mode for the dread masters raid in December.
"You know spies, a bunch of *****y little girls!"

Krewel
07.03.2013 , 02:47 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by GalenMourne View Post
I would just like to point out that nightmare S&V will be out within a week or so and that is only 3 months after its release. And a new op will be out in October, 3 months later. They held back on tfb nightmare for so long because it was scaled for the expansion.

If you haven't figured it out by now, they release the ops 6 months apart. I expect going forward we will see nightmare modes 3 month after the release of the original operation. Since we are do for an update in December as well we may see nightmare mode for the dread masters raid in December.
New Op October? Source?
The prodigal son has returned ... some people are stuck with SWTOR, for better or worse.

Kognition - 55 Scoundrel

GalenMourne
07.03.2013 , 07:36 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post
New Op October? Source?
Here, they mention Oricon and dread masters when the give hints for 2.4. If you look here in the old torhead data mining from around launch, 1.5 was originally supposed to have the dread masters raid. Look at 1st republic quote at the bottom of the page, it mentions stopping the dread masters on Oricon. The tentative release of 2.4 is early October.
"You know spies, a bunch of *****y little girls!"