Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger Down

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
07.03.2013 , 04:25 AM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalanarious View Post
and to think i just transferred here from prophecy of the five. I think i made a bad choice
But you can get to play with all us Aussies on Harbinger do you not like Aussies

PIeiades
07.03.2013 , 04:25 AM | #302
Just give it time people, but time as in a few hours, a few days, well, then we can have us a good old fashion witch hunt.

Going to sleep now, hoping when I wake up this nightmare will be over.
hang in there people.
btw the Sticky has less than 500 views, this thread has 13k lol

Spyderwraith
07.03.2013 , 04:26 AM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Jelly_Bean View Post
I HATE YOU ALL! We all hate eachother here!!! Just so much hate on this server!
Dude... calm down.... T____T

ROFLMAO

Sith-Viscera
07.03.2013 , 04:27 AM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by irishcreme View Post
What happen this time did a ewok invade our server. HOGWASH
Well if you didn't know by now, what you said about Ewoks is closer than you think. Soon we will have a quest to do to earn a Ewok Companion. So the Server may really break then. It would be like HELL has FROZEN over.

Spyderwraith
07.03.2013 , 04:28 AM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
But you can get to play with all us Aussies on Harbinger do you not like Aussies
I actually spent a year in Aus loved it and would go back in a heatbeat. To bad the plane ticket costs so damn much

OwenBrooks
07.03.2013 , 04:29 AM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Jelly_Bean View Post
I HATE YOU ALL! We all hate eachother here!!! Just so much hate on this server!

Anarious
07.03.2013 , 04:29 AM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonger_Bob View Post
so fail on another note due to greed / failure at life.

WHY WAIT TILL OVERLOADED HARDWARE DIES !!!!

a competent developer would upgrade hardware, and have contingency hardware in place. Not move 3 servers to an already overload locale, and expect dated hardware to take it ( cause they don't want to have to spend their next boat payment on something else )

Next.
You clearly have no idea of how software development works nor hardware infrastructure and management.

I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.
Anarior
Officer of <Ascent> - The Harbinger
Ascent is an Oceanic based social and end-game guild.

Spyderwraith
07.03.2013 , 04:31 AM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
You clearly have no idea of how software development works nor hardware infrastructure and management.

I have a feeling would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.
You sir win the day I laughed so hard i almost fell off my chair!

OwenBrooks
07.03.2013 , 04:32 AM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
I actually spent a year in Aus loved it and would go back in a heatbeat. To bad the plane ticket costs so damn much
But if you stayed you wouldn't of needed to fly back

If they made the plane tickets less, we likely wouldn't have so many boat people

Menolley
07.03.2013 , 04:35 AM | #310
Funny thing was, when Harbinger crashed for me, I was booted to server select screen. I tried to get back on with no joy so I rebooted the game. I landed right back on server select screen and Harbinger was simply not on the list. It had vanished completely. Now at least it's there, albeit marked off line. At least it didn't vanish into the void with all my toons ... they will all be there when it comes back, right?? Hopefully in the morning when I wake up .. in about 12 hours or so when kids are at school .. right?? ............