Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 man guilds

deceptweb
06.30.2013 , 10:46 AM | #1
Aside from Chosen, Frog, and Severity Gaming I've noticed the progression thread has come to a screeching halt. Where is everyone? What are your struggles? If you can't get dread guards down, are you doing the other fights? Attendance issues?
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

HoboWithAStick
06.30.2013 , 02:18 PM | #2
We lost two healers in the same week and haven't been able to find comparable replacements.

Unfortenetly for us healing seems to be the hardest part of the dread masters fight so we can't just slot in anyone.

Nibbon
06.30.2013 , 02:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by deceptweb View Post
Aside from Chosen, Frog, and Severity Gaming I've noticed the progression thread has come to a screeching halt. Where is everyone? What are your struggles? If you can't get dread guards down, are you doing the other fights? Attendance issues?
I think you know :-D

We are finally making progress now, I'm not sure what our ETA is, but I think Carnage Gaming would get them down in the next week or two. If we don't get them down this week and then S+V NiM comes out ... we may just move on, unfortunately.

We haven't skipped and geared up with the further bosses at all, so we currently just have 6 bracers.

RikuvonDrake
06.30.2013 , 07:33 PM | #4
FriendlyFire lost almost half our main raidteam before progression and we are using TFB Nightmare to regroup and rebuild our team in anticipation for S&V Nightmare.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Terro_Fett
07.02.2013 , 11:52 PM | #5
REIGN is chugging along. Based on our progress on the DG last week I was fully expecting us to have those damn Dread Guards down this week with time left to take some shots at Operator, but with the 4th of July holiday being this week a lot of our raiders are going out of town on various days of the week/weekend and it looks like we won't be pushing 16-man NiM again until next week.