Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upgrading to DDE from SE via Orgin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Upgrading to DDE from SE via Orgin

Baizak
12.13.2011 , 12:26 PM | #1
I was fortunate enough to get in on the second wave. I upgraded to the Digital Deluxe version from Standard Edition. Both were purchased via Orgin.

If I enter my digital Deluxe version code today, will it wipe my current early access? Or should I just wait until official release on the 20th to enter my new code, to avoid any potential conflicts?
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

CBGB
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Baizak View Post
If I enter my digital Deluxe version code today, will it wipe my current early access?
The Game Code is completely separate from the Pre-Order Code. You can have a 'Standard' Pre-Order code, then enter a CE or DDE Game code with no trouble. They won't revoke your early access.

Less clear if if you can upgrade your Game Code, say, playing first with a Standard edition and then purchasing and playing with a Deluxe or CE version. I've written to ask and been told that you could, but then again, we were also told that there would be a grace period for entering game codes. I'm skeptical, until I see it done.

But it sounds like you have not entered any game code yet, so you're fine. Just enter the code for the version you want.
Ebon Hawk: Kurek, Op. Anvar, Merc. Kalek, Sorc. Jurat, Sage. Jagen, Commando. Jaxis, Scoundrel.