Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kicking from group...?

Sirokai
07.02.2013 , 09:33 AM | #1
I get kicked from a group at the very end of a flashpoint (right before we're done for it to count as being done for the daily/weekly) for... saying one curse word? Seriously? And it was me complimenting somebody, too.

So the requirements to get kicked from a group = somebody feels like being a dick or is in a bad mood? That's cool.
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

wainot-keel
07.02.2013 , 10:01 AM | #2
were you able to loot ? or you got kicked just about before that ?

Sirokai
07.02.2013 , 10:27 AM | #3
Kicked prior.
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

znihilist
07.02.2013 , 01:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirokai View Post
Kicked prior.
They kick you because of the loot.

Beltane
07.02.2013 , 01:22 PM | #5
Yeah, you were kicked to prevent you from looting. File a ticket with the names of the people in the group. I can't imagine this is allowed.
--=[ Wrath of Korriban
Ebon Hawk | Heavy Sith RP
IG: Beltane

Margoth
07.02.2013 , 01:29 PM | #6
Before I jump on the bandwagon for agreeing some things to consider.
1. You said for saying one curse word. Did you intentionally bypass the profanity filter? Had you use profanities before and they warned you? Did they say something to you when they kicked you?
2. Had you been needing on gear that you shouldn't have been?
3. Were you generally being a dumb***? e.g. jumping in in front of the tank, breaking CCs, ignoring instructions?

While it is entirely possible they kicked you for loot, it's also entirely possible they kicked you for other behaviour and the profanity was the final straw.

DarknessInLight
07.02.2013 , 01:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Margoth View Post
1. You said for saying one curse word. Did you intentionally bypass the profanity filter? Had you use profanities before and they warned you? Did they say something to you when they kicked you?
3. Were you generally being a dumb***? e.g. jumping in in front of the tank, breaking CCs, ignoring instructions?

While it is entirely possible they kicked you for loot, it's also entirely possible they kicked you for other behaviour and the profanity was the final straw.
Yes, if you're doing any of the above(and this is not an accusation), I would suggest that you straighten up and fly right(wow, is that saying old or what?) and understand that there is common courtesy and a general understanding of the "guidelines" as far as the Elder Game goes.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

znihilist
07.02.2013 , 02:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Margoth View Post

If they were willing to tolerate him the entire FP for that and kick him before loot then they are still guilty.

Hockaday
07.02.2013 , 02:36 PM | #9
We have a guild on the Ebon Hawk who does that, they kicked my Merc friend for needing on a spec appropriate Aim piece, and they were the only aim user. It happens, try to remember their names and add them to ignore or something. Oh, and file a ticket...though I don't know what can be done.

Edit: If you want to know the guild, feel free to PM me, rather not start a forum war...
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Vousdusky
07.03.2013 , 04:57 AM | #10
Solution Found:

Always queue up with a friend, so you don't have to worry about being kicked, ever.