Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarielle
06.22.2013 , 05:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cronosword View Post
just thought i'd post my issues here as well.

http://i.imgur.com/t0rc32q.jpg

Body type 2. Same thing on my Sage and Sorc
This is what it looks like for me on Bodytype 1 sage, human, female, medium skin (24ish).
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |

Frighty
06.25.2013 , 11:41 AM | #22
Visible on type 4 as well...

Winter_Rose
06.28.2013 , 12:57 PM | #23
Yeah i just collected the set myself going by the preview window and when i put it on i get that same issue with the color being almost white on my right side.. pretty sure this issue goes for all female characters but my details that others have posted are Body Type: 2 - Skin: 14. Hope they get this fixed, especially since this is something they are asking real money for..

Jaavik
06.30.2013 , 06:45 PM | #24
I'm having a similar problem, but the funny thing is that mine is on a MALE toon and it seems to be giving me the "chest strap" that's supposed to only be on the female version of the outfit. My graphical glitch covers my entire upper body in a solid color under the straps so it shows as if I were wearing a spandex long sleeve shirt. I have the costume on a different server (Harbinger) and it's fine. I re-rolled the character on Bastion and I get a different version of the top after paying to release it to my entire account.

Here is the side-by-side comparison of the two servers

I'm really hoping they respond to this issue pretty soon. I've tried contacting them in several different ways and all I seem to get is silence. They even closed my bug ticket without responding to me.

Jaavik
07.01.2013 , 07:04 PM | #25
Update

I was getting a lot of people telling me to "repair" my files in my launcher. That's not it. I tried it and nothing changed.
JAAVIK
The Darkholde Legacy - Prophecy of the Five server

Join "The Art of Warfare" Gaming Community
The Republic of TAW and The Empire of TAW

Damask_Rose
07.01.2013 , 07:30 PM | #26
I don't know if it's related, but this looks exactly like the companions who don't have a proper chest skin look. With the relaxed vestments they get the female version with the spandex shirt under too. (As opposed to the silver body they get with the relaxed jumpsuit) I experimented with Qyzen and his "spandex" long sleeves change color according to what color the vestment is dyed, just like your's is red.

Jaavik
07.02.2013 , 04:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I don't know if it's related, but this looks exactly like the companions who don't have a proper chest skin look. With the relaxed vestments they get the female version with the spandex shirt under too. (As opposed to the silver body they get with the relaxed jumpsuit) I experimented with Qyzen and his "spandex" long sleeves change color according to what color the vestment is dyed, just like your's is red.
Yeah, I actually put a red/black dye into it before I noticed the issue.
JAAVIK
The Darkholde Legacy - Prophecy of the Five server

Join "The Art of Warfare" Gaming Community
The Republic of TAW and The Empire of TAW

Cambiata
07.04.2013 , 01:30 AM | #28
I'm glad there's a thread about this. I noticed the problem the minute the vestments were launched (I worked hard to get them as soon as possible), and I foolishly assumed the graphical glitch would be fixed quickly via patch, since it was an item we pay money for.

When lauched there was also an issue with male non-humans, but that seems to have been fixed.

Now the only problem is with female body types, and it occurs on every single species as far as I can tell. Pictures:

- On human
- On human, close up view
- On Chiss
- On Sith pureblood
- On Zabrak
- On Zabrak, back view
- On Rattatki (harder to see on this one, possibly because of dark side corruption, but it's still visible even here)

Bioware please fix this!

Cambiata
07.07.2013 , 11:14 PM | #29
Come on, no word from Bioware staff or anything about this issue?

AbsolutGrndZero
07.08.2013 , 03:21 AM | #30
Yeah, I reported that too, actually it looks like you have it on a Sith Pureblood, that's why it's red for you, on my sentinel who is a very light skinned miraluka its brighter than her normal skin color, but like that.

I did figure out that it's a problem with Texture Complexity....

Also, the clipping on the butt for this item is HORRENDOUS (I did make another thread about it), at least for female body type 4... seirously both issues need to be fixed ASAP because this is an item we pay extra for.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain