Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

khak
06.28.2013 , 08:06 AM | #101
grats on the kills now we need to see who gets the title run done first on 16man

Grimsblood
06.28.2013 , 08:06 AM | #102
Here is a link to our kill video thread with a full list of the videos edited.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#post6432422

It has bee a fun race guys. Bets on who is going to place second?
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

OriginalTomoka
06.28.2013 , 09:58 AM | #103
Fun race. Congratulations to <Frog> and <Chosen> for being right at the end of the rope and almost done, and congratulations to all the other guilds who I hope have not given up on the DG fight. When you do down it will make you feel great inside. Manalyssaa and Forsedar, I hope you guys will continue to stream the finish and look forward to talking with you guys and seeing you play some more.

Also congratulations Severity, our fight is over. See you in S&V.

Nausikaa
06.29.2013 , 12:49 AM | #104
I will definitely keep streaming. Since 1st place is taken, we are holding our horses a little bit. We haven't given up on the race, but we definitely need to prepare for S&V.

These last three weeks were really intense. But those are the challenges we enjoyed, and that's how I met people from another continent, so I'm not letting the stream down no worries !

Looking forward to streaming some more, and looking forward to seeing you guys on my stream !! (the only entirely bilingual stream !!! )

Mana

battosei
06.30.2013 , 12:32 AM | #105
Congrats to the Chosen for the down and i'm surprised that as great guild like Friendly fire and ace were in trouble, i hope that they recover and find their natural place.

deceptweb
06.30.2013 , 08:27 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by battosei View Post
Congrats to the Chosen for the down and i'm surprised that as great guild like Friendly fire and ace were in trouble, i hope that they recover and find their natural place.
Wow... Really? We built an insane raid team, but hopefully Ace and Friendly Fire return to their natural positions, and grats Chosen!

I like the guys from Chosen, Frog, Ace, and FF, but I refuse to let you try and take credit away from my guys where credit is due! I'm sure all the above mentioned guilds feel the same.

That being said SG will see you all in SV.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

battosei
06.30.2013 , 11:41 AM | #107
I think you do not understand my words, in any case I am questioning your first place, but it is exhilarating to be first with that without challenge, lol

deceptweb
06.30.2013 , 11:48 AM | #108
I think you do not understand my words, in any case I am questioning your first place, but it is exhilarating to be first with that without challenge, lol
Either there is a ridiculous language barrier or you should return to your bridge, troll.
Thinmints - GM of Severity Gaming
16M NiM TFB and SV World First
Twitch Account

battosei
06.30.2013 , 11:54 AM | #109
lol, you are funny ...
Good image ^^

ArissArgile
06.30.2013 , 12:05 PM | #110
will not argue with a person devoid of intelligence, I leave you in your trip geek who cries he speaks of his other guild
You shut your mouth when you're talking to Thinmints! He's our raid leader and is probably responsible for most of our strategy so your intelligence comment is badly misplaced. As for competition, we never were more than 1 boss ahead of Frog and Chosen. We killed DG, then they kill DG. We killed Operator and then they did as well. We killed Kephess and then they did as well and we know we killed TFB first so it sure seems like 3 guilds were very much in a competitive race.

The inaccuracies of your comments along with being on the same server as Frog hints that you're really just butt hurt that we cleared it before they did. If my assumption is wrong, oh well... but that's really what it looks like. GL to everyone else still trying to clear the instance. Keep at it!