Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't mind the Ewok, except..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't mind the Ewok, except..

AshlaBoga
06.30.2013 , 03:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I'm permanently traumatized after seeing Ewok adventures, or however it's called, on the Internet. I'm probably going to shower this thing with presents (for 5% crit affection modifier), then slave-drive it on crew skill missions so that I never see it again. I'd rather have Quinn watching my arse. And that says volumes.
Quinn will do more than watch your arse, he'll plan on how to stick a knife in it.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Helig
06.30.2013 , 03:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Quinn will do more than watch your arse, he'll plan on how to stick a knife in it.
And fail miserably each time. See Forced Companion Daycare thread. It's hilarious, I promise.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

spectreclees
06.30.2013 , 04:13 AM | #23
I'm actually getting a bit tired of companions. I have so many already. Unless they allow me to use more companions to send out on missions. They just sit there and do nothing. Allow me to kill off companions again please
Referral link for 7 days of free game time and a starter pack.

Helig
06.30.2013 , 04:24 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
I'm actually getting a bit tired of companions. I have so many already. Unless they allow me to use more companions to send out on missions. They just sit there and do nothing. Allow me to kill off companions again please
Agree. BW said that they disabled companion killing because they were afraid that role-specific companions can get killed off and the player is left high and dry. However, new companions cover more and more roles - HK is superb single target DPS, Treek is healer and tank.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

spectreclees
06.30.2013 , 04:27 AM | #25
If not kill, allow me to tell them I don't want them on my ship anymore and to ****.
Referral link for 7 days of free game time and a starter pack.

Machine-Elf
06.30.2013 , 04:30 AM | #26
Have a cutscene with the Ewok engaging in some kind of exceedingly violent nonsense, a la HK-47, and people will go ZOMG BIOWARE SHE IS THE SINGLE COOLEST CHARACTER EVER I LITERALLY ROTFL'ED!!!

You see, it's the dichotomy between her looking cute and being bad *** that does it.

What can I say, people are easy to please.

Helig
06.30.2013 , 04:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
Have a cutscene with the Ewok engaging in some kind of exceedingly violent nonsense, a la HK-47, and people will go ZOMG BIOWARE SHE IS THE SINGLE COOLEST CHARACTER EVER I LITERALLY ROTFL'ED!!!
One of her attacks is a beehive attack. "Not ze beez! Not ze beez!1111"

Machine-Elf
06.30.2013 , 04:40 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
One of her attacks is a beehive attack. "Not ze beez! Not ze beez!1111"
Nice. But I meant more along the lines of snapping a neck (Superman style), or shooting out a kneecap.

Cleet_Xia
06.30.2013 , 04:49 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
Nice. But I meant more along the lines of snapping a neck (Superman style), or shooting out a kneecap.
Okay... You Win...

I hate the Ewok.... but if it kneecaps people? --- AW YEAH
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Helig
06.30.2013 , 06:34 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Okay... You Win...

I hate the Ewok.... but if it kneecaps people? --- AW YEAH
"Beware! Your knees are MINE!" (c) Jan Jansen, gnome, of Baldur's Gate II