Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

need some help rendering issues

g_mK
06.29.2013 , 02:37 PM | #1
I decided to post my question on this forum since the problem only shows up during ops.
A few weeks ago while doing TC I noticed that I could not see the GR when I entered the instance, and I could not see and attack it until someone else did. I thought to my self NP I'm on my dps so I have to wait for the tank to engage first anyways.
However the problem became bigger with my shadow tank, while doing tc I got add duty but could not see the adds until someone attacked them, so it took sometime before I could pick agro. Just now while doing EV HM for weekly everything went well until Soa, since I'm 55 I was single tanking the whole op; but when we got to the bottom all the sudden I lost sight of Soa I could not see him, attack him or taunt him. Fortunatly my UI showed that I still had agro on him even though I could not see it, so I just moved to the pillars.
Also it's happened to me in Olok the shadow that I cannot see the all the droids to select which ones to buy (which is really a problem since I'm usually ops leader) many times the far right columm and the furthest row will not render. Has anyone experience this problem before or could someone offer a solution. Could it be graphics setting or something else. Thanks is advance
Jedi Sentinel Dón-Quíjote de'la-Mancha the Eternal Warrior

Skodan
06.29.2013 , 06:45 PM | #2
i know that for red reaper the first group doesnt show up.

however, i can click on the area of where there body would be and the mouse changes to the target symbol, so i am able to click on an invisible target, its nice when i can see the bullets coming out of nothing though, gives me a cue as to where the target is lol

but still frustrating
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds