Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint loot needs work!

Beazer
12.21.2011 , 10:59 PM | #1
Being level 27 I have ran all the flashpoints that are appropriate for my level multiple times and I have yet to see EVEN ONE PIECE of light armor drop from a boss. Now I figure that there is a chance it just doesn't drop for me but after 20+ flashpoints you would think I would have seen one piece at the very least if they drop light armor. BW, you guys need to play with the loot tables a bit I think... In the current state it is useless to even run these for me except for the daily because after that I get no loot and the xp is crap.

Claymaniac
12.22.2011 , 12:13 AM | #2
Every FP we run seems to be dropping light armour gear for us. Saw the whole Dark Derilium set drop in 2 runs of Mandy Raiders.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

RodoggJedi
12.22.2011 , 12:18 AM | #3
Ran athiss with some guildmates when we were level appropriate and nothing dropped for me for the 4 runs we did, but as soon as we were able to do Mandalorian Raiders we ran it and all the gear that dropped was smuggler gear....MY CLASS, lol. I think it's just random luck is all.

Mavery
12.22.2011 , 12:19 AM | #4
I seriously doubt you ran 20+ flashpoints and did not see a single piece of light armor. I see such pieces all the time.

RNG is RNG.

Beazer
12.22.2011 , 12:53 AM | #5
I only ran Mandy once and none dropped but I have ran Black Talon 4 times, Hammer Station about the same and Athiss and Cademimu 3 or 4 times and not seen 1 piece of light armor. I have also asked people we have ran with and most of them don't recall seeing any either so i know it's just not me.... Just saying I think it should be looked into.. From my experience though so far if you wear heavy armor your set. Maybe SWTOR just hates me