Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.27.2013 , 01:25 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone and welcome to the Off-Topic Forum! I wanted to explain a little bit about this forum, our intent in opening it, and the rules that exist around the forum.

We think we have a pretty awesome community here on the forums and we know that sometimes, you might not want to talk about just SWTOR with your friends that you made here. Maybe you want to talk about your favorite pizza topping, or your favorite rollercoaster. Now you can. The sole purpose of this forum is to talk about subjects which simply don't involve SWTOR.

On occasion, you will also see not only the Community team in here, but it is also our goal to get some other folks from around the studio to jump in and join the conversation. Of course that won't take away from any development time or anything, but it is a fun opportunity to see the more human side of some of us here in the studio.

With that being said, there are some rules which must be followed. Basically, all of the normal rules of the forums apply except for the topic must be about SWTOR. Here are a few rules I want to call attention to specifically.
  • Discussion of religion is not permitted.
  • Discussion of politics is not permitted.
  • Call outs of any type are not allowed.
  • Always remain respectful towards other forum members, even if you have dissenting opinions.

You should treat this forum as if it was any other forum here on the site. Report any posts which you feel are in breach of the forum rules and breaking a forum rule can lead to a warning or infraction respectively.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Joesixxpack
06.28.2013 , 10:21 AM | #2
Interesting, hopefully helps with clutter.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

chimex
06.28.2013 , 10:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hello everyone and welcome to the Off-Topic Forum! I wanted to explain a little bit about this forum, our intent in opening it, and the rules that exist around the forum.

We think we have a pretty awesome community here on the forums and we know that sometimes, you might not want to talk about just SWTOR with your friends that you made here. Maybe you want to talk about your favorite pizza topping, or your favorite rollercoaster. Now you can. The sole purpose of this forum is to talk about subjects which simply don't involve SWTOR.

On occasion, you will also see not only the Community team in here, but it is also our goal to get some other folks from around the studio to jump in and join the conversation. Of course that won't take away from any development time or anything, but it is a fun opportunity to see the more human side of some of us here in the studio.

With that being said, there are some rules which must be followed. Basically, all of the normal rules of the forums apply except for the topic must be about SWTOR. Here are a few rules I want to call attention to specifically.
  • Discussion of religion is not permitted.
  • Discussion of politics is not permitted.
  • Call outs of any type are not allowed.
  • Always remain respectful towards other forum members, even if you have dissenting opinions.

You should treat this forum as if it was any other forum here on the site. Report any posts which you feel are in breach of the forum rules and breaking a forum rule can lead to a warning or infraction respectively.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

-eric
Awesome, thank you Eric. Incidentally, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is pineapple, mushroom, jalapenos and red onion (with lots of cheese!) Yum!!
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Alavastre
06.28.2013 , 11:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
Awesome, thank you Eric. Incidentally, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is pineapple, mushroom, jalapenos and red onion (with lots of cheese!) Yum!!
Pepperoni, Mushroom and Onion. All the way.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

chimex
06.28.2013 , 11:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Alavastre View Post
Pepperoni, Mushroom and Onion. All the way.
Eric, is that really you?
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

SethMorganaa
06.28.2013 , 01:15 PM | #6
Cheese, cheese, and more Cheese

EricMusco
06.28.2013 , 03:56 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
This is such a good question for me, I am like a super pizza hipster. When I was a kid I grew up in New York, so I think traditional NY style pizza is the only type of true pizza there is. That means pizza is always thin crust, and it only comes with two possible toppings -- cheese or pepperoni. I do love some specialty pizzas though, like I love pesto and white pizzas. I always make sure to call them specialty pizza though. Also, don't be that person who eats pizza with a fork and a knife

Everyone enjoy some pizza this double XP weekend, I know I will!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chuixupu
06.28.2013 , 04:16 PM | #8
I'll take anything on my pizza except for anchovies. But if given my choice of topings, Mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini ftw
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ClarkNineCD
06.28.2013 , 05:49 PM | #9
EL DIABLO FUEGO!!!!

(Ortega green chiles, chorizo, Canadian Style Bacon, pepperoni, fresh onion, fresh tomato, black olives...Jalapeño and pineapple on request)
--
Glogazel <FARCE> The Harbinger (Seer)
Orig. Drooga's Pleasure Barge

Skodan
06.28.2013 , 06:56 PM | #10
So will this be a yearly thing? adding this, taking it away, adding it again

i kid, i kid. dont ban me
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds