Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnecting madness

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mrgalaviz
06.28.2013 , 07:27 AM | #1
I have perfect internet connection, (LAN cable) done the repair tool a few times and I keep getting disconnected from the server. honestly its really freakin annoying when im trying to play, it does it at random times. its worse in the FPs and Ops. ITS NOT MY INTERNET. its been happening since the last update. bioware, this crap is ridiculous. I cant do anything with out getting DCed. stop focusing on the damn Cartel market and fix the problems that are already in game. thanks.

OwenBrooks
06.28.2013 , 07:31 AM | #2
Need a tracert and pathping to the server to check path is good, you can try deleting the DiskCacheArena file in case it is causing you issues.

Mrgalaviz
06.28.2013 , 07:41 AM | #3
Im not sure how to do any of that, could you help?

Beesodd
06.28.2013 , 07:47 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
There's a mini-tutorial for the traceroute and pathping here:http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...hp?t=498597#67

The DiskCacheArena file can be found within the swtor folder, which itself is in the main game folder.

The default location for the folder on a 64-bit OS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.