Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Corso Riggs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gwena
06.27.2013 , 05:42 PM | #11
Fun read! I had to laugh at the section about Corso's relationship with the other Smuggler Companions, especially the Guss part. And somehow, I am not surprised that he almost gets along better with a tough, curt Mandalorian than with Risha.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Icebergy
06.27.2013 , 05:52 PM | #12
My favorite is when I met him and I said 'wow I've never had a sidekick before!'

My second favorite is when I got Risha and stopped using him.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Magdalane
06.27.2013 , 05:58 PM | #13
Corso is my favorite companion, I run with no others. I never feel I'm alone when he's around. Since I write fan fic about my smuggler, he's a main character as well. Love my Corso!
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

vian
06.27.2013 , 06:08 PM | #14
He's a sweet lad. He is. And as fine a first mate as a smuggler could wish for; if he has my back, nothing can touch us.

Marrying him might have been a mistake, though; he got to talking about buying a farm and settling down. I think he saw me rolling my eyes; he hasn't said or done anything romantic since. Not so much as a note in months ...
Two blasters; no waiting!

DarthRobert
06.27.2013 , 06:19 PM | #15
"There's something unwholesome about a man who names his weapons."

It's good to see the Companions 101's back.

Damask_Rose
06.27.2013 , 06:24 PM | #16
This has been the best Companions 101! I love the image of Corso chasing Bowdaar around the ship

Ailie
06.27.2013 , 06:29 PM | #17
Corso charming? Oh please he has the intelligence of lint and it clearly shows. He's annoying and so ridiculously backwards it's rather pathetic. It's 2013 not 1950. I hope the Devs didn't think women would fall head over heals just because he wants to save you. Haven't we been trying to move away from that stereotype?
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

TinkRN
06.27.2013 , 06:37 PM | #18
Corso is a great companion! He was the first game romance I followed... and the best still!

One of my favorite comments from him was when the NPC where we were rescuing prisoners tried to hit on my character by inviting her to have a candlelight dinner with him. Corso spoke up and said something about "no candlelight! She's allergic to candlelight!" Great, sweet, jealous, lovable Corso!

AshlaBoga
06.27.2013 , 06:45 PM | #19
We should add the Companion 101 to the Companion subsection in the Holonet section of the website.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

manoface
06.27.2013 , 07:42 PM | #20
Xalek for the Inquisitor blog and Jaesa Willsaam for the next Sith Warrior blog
"Sarcasm is just another free service I offer."
AoF err XCorps now
Nok since 2005