Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else would've liked to join Malgus' New Empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Who else would've liked to join Malgus' New Empire?

Kyneris
06.27.2013 , 05:43 PM | #101
On a side note, (ME3 spoilers)

Spoiler
"Should we arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." - Roger Bacon
This is Vireth Danea, my Sith OC.

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:37 PM | #102
AYE, PLZ LET ME JOIN NOW ill be your left hand ill be head of new intelligence ill participate in the 2nd sacking of coruscant when the republic makes its last stand

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:39 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by lrrose View Post
You should probably change the thread's title, as it is a major spoiler and can be displayed on the whole section index.

But I agree with you completely. Malgus is one of the few Sith that treated my Snipers with respect (and not coincidentally, one of the other Sith that has done so is his ally Darth Serevin). It is made repeatedly clear that the Empire's racism is a weakness. Finally, Grand Moff Regus is an incompetent racist who I just wanted to slap.
i aggree on slapping ragus but not as much as id love to kill thanaton he lacks any sense of evil and he's just a big traditionalist

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:42 PM | #104
ill never do false emperor of battle of illum ever again unless youre talking about for the hk part

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:44 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelousWang View Post
Spoiler
baras would have saved the empire im just not as mad at the SW for killing him cuz the SW was just getting revenge on his master and doing the emperor a big favor

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:48 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkestDaemon View Post
Spoiler
Satele is Revan's great great great great great great great great great grand daughter

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 04:54 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Ah...Malgus never challenged the emperor, so he didn't earn the title...sides he was a false emperor not a real one.
thats cuz he doesnt know where the emperor is and even if he did the emperor would of kicked his*** in 5 seconds

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 05:03 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by JCommando View Post
Isn't a future patch going to involve the Empire changing their policy with aliens and Regus turns against us because he doesn't like that?
if thanaton is still alive (hopefully he isn't) then when ragus betrays us he'll join thanaton i of course will be more than happy to wipe the smile of the traditionalist's face

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 05:06 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Yep just like Luke and Maul, Malgus went through a series of vents. The real question here is why the hell didn't Palpatine do this?
palp had a series of cloned bodies after he returned in his new body the remnant began to regain lost ground
Spoiler

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 05:07 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
palp had a series of cloned bodies after he returned in his new body the remnant began to regain lost ground
Spoiler
dont you think the same could be for malgus