Question of the Day 6/27/2013

CourtneyWoods

I've been pondering about this a few times actually, and my final answer to this is Kira.

They both have excellent teachers, exemplars of their respective orders, but one thing that Kira has that Jaesa doesn't, is control. Jaesa (her dark side version that is) has no self-control. She goes completely off the deep end while in combat since it stirs her senses so much that I would imagine that she would become so lost the thrill and pleasure of violence she is experiencing that she would inevitably become distracted enough by it for Kira to turn the tables on her. Jaesa may have some advantage in range over Kira because she can use Force Lightning, but I still think that Kira could get past that and end this rabid dog of a failed Jedi.

Edited by BenKatarn

Don't discount Kira.

Remember, she trained on Korriban until the age of 10 and then survived on the streets of Nar Shadaa for years before Master Kiwiiks found her. You dont grow up like that and not have quite a bag of tricks. Jaesa is light or dark, and I think Kira can ride the line between the two pretty well.

It would be a brutal battle, especially with Dark Jaesa, but Kira would be the one standing at the end.

While Jaesa does have a very good force gift, I think Kira wins in the raw power department.

Kira was a child of the Emperor who threw off his influence whereas Jaesa is corrupted fairly easily by a Sith who isn't even a Lord yet at the time. Also Kira is much more of a fighter than Jaesa.

LS Jaesa and Kira would be a mutual forfit as they'd hit it off and decide to go do something productive.

DS Jaesa and Kira would be a complete and utter tragedy, as they would both land the killing blow at the same time and be no more:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(