Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Least Favorite Companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Least Favorite Companion?

SandsOfArrakis
06.23.2013 , 12:26 AM | #31
Just got Skadge yesterday on my Merc. What a piece of filth he is. I wished that there was an option not to accept him into my crew. Or the option to throw him out of the airlock.
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

fushidhsdajgsdgh
06.23.2013 , 09:16 AM | #32
For me, it's been Doc. He is more cocky than even the Smuggler character, which is meant to be the cockiest. I don't know why, but I feel okay if I'm playing a somewhat cocky character, but Doc is a smug little jerk who I would love to see denied a medal.....

Luckeyduckey
06.23.2013 , 09:30 AM | #33
Quinn. Or Skadge. Mainly because they're ugly. And Quinn is... Quinn.
Expløit
Ønslaught
Eradicate

Kasard
06.24.2013 , 02:08 AM | #34
Broonmark....It's most boring and irritating pile of polygons I have ever seen. Everything about him sucks: his appearance, his "character", his story. And the way IT talks....like someone talk inside bucket of water.
For crying out loud, why Vette get shock collar and not this walking carpet.

teclado
06.25.2013 , 03:12 PM | #35
Theran Cedrax, the inquisitor healer companion (whatever his name is), Doc, pretty much any male healer companion. I think it must have been intentional to give them lousy personalities in order to try and reduce the amount of people that use them. All of the female healer companions that I have experienced have been awesome (elara and mako).
Teclado Sage | Tecládo Guardian | Lycone Vanguard
"It takes strength to resist the dark side. Only the weak embrace it."
The Harbinger

SandsOfArrakis
06.25.2013 , 08:35 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
Theran Cedrax, the inquisitor healer companion (whatever his name is), Doc, pretty much any male healer companion. I think it must have been intentional to give them lousy personalities in order to try and reduce the amount of people that use them. All of the female healer companions that I have experienced have been awesome (elara and mako).
To be honest. Gus, the Smugglers healers companion, is awesome A failed Jedi who heals you with Jedi Powah!!
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

ricofico
06.26.2013 , 12:52 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
Broonmark so far.
Yeah for me too! All the other Sith Warrior companions had good stories.
Spoiler

And I got his affection maxed and use him for crew skill runs. I don't think I would ever kill him off. But I just don't use him story wise.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Veluthurk
06.26.2013 , 05:30 AM | #38
Skadge. I tried everything to not get him.

I've never run him, but it isn't because he's badly geared as he gets my hand-me-downs.

Nmyownworld
06.26.2013 , 07:39 AM | #39
I have all 5 companions for Smuggler, Trooper, and Jedi Knight. My Imp characters have Vette, Quinn, Khem and Andronikus. Least favorite companion, so far -- Andronikus, based on his personality, rather than his abilities.

Andronikus is cocky, although I don't know why. He hadn't done much of anything before meeting the Sith Inquisitor. I really want the option not to have him as a companion, and toss him out of an air lock.

Healer companions? Quinn is so bland, I always have to Google his name to remember which companion is Quinn. I think Dorne is off-putting, with her snapping "hold still!" at my Trooper, as though my Trooper is a two year old child who doesn't want her nose wiped. I wonder if Dorne slapping my Trooper in the back of the head with some sort of med pack when my Trooper's health is at 99% is passive-aggressive, rather than medically necessary.

I left Dorne on Taris, and did missions on the next planet (Nar Shaddaa?) before I finally went back to Taris and accepted her as a companion. I only did it then because I needed another companion to run crew skill missions.

I like Doc. He's my favorite companion, so far. I think he's funny, and lightens things up when running the Jedi Knight missions. Sometimes, I'll start laughing out loud in the midst of a fight because of Doc's comments. While on one mission, the baddie said something about my Jedi Knight being alone, and Doc said something along the line of, "I'm standing right here. Can't he see me?" or some such. Gave me the giggles.

hunterraaze
06.26.2013 , 05:24 PM | #40
I don't see why everyone hates on Skadge so much.... He is my Mercs best friend. I got max affection with him after two planets. I really enjoy his voice acting, and his one liners are some of the best in the game (imo). He also insulted Mako, which was a huge plus. I also like running with him, I feel more safe with a tank on my Merc compared to a healer or another dps companion.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia
Click here to give me free stuff! (And you too I guess)