Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR change Aric Jorgan appearance, What did you DOOO!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Fan Site Forum
SWTOR change Aric Jorgan appearance, What did you DOOO!

Nosskire
06.26.2013 , 11:36 AM | #1
I Love Aric Jorgan and hes manly ups and downs in personality, they say love is blind and appearance it doesn't mater.

But *** why!? did you have to change hes beautiful standard appearance!? HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! and u made him look like a zombie from Josef Fritzl basement!?

What ever other appearance customization there is he still looks F**ked up in the new skin colour that seems to be fading trough what ever i possibly do!
Change back plzz... or at least make it possible to have a appearance customization that makes him look like b4.

LetoAtreidesII
06.26.2013 , 12:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosskire View Post
I Love Aric Jorgan and hes manly ups and downs in personality, they say love is blind and appearance it doesn't mater.

But *** why!? did you have to change hes beautiful standard appearance!? HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! and u made him look like a zombie from Josef Fritzl basement!?

What ever other appearance customization there is he still looks F**ked up in the new skin colour that seems to be fading trough what ever i possibly do!
Change back plzz... or at least make it possible to have a appearance customization that makes him look like b4.
I agree. I'm hoping it's a bug that'll be fixed ASAP.

NobleBear
06.26.2013 , 12:58 PM | #3
It really freaked me out when I saw him like that...I hope they fix it soon :/

ChrisRedmond
06.26.2013 , 04:27 PM | #4
I think they accidentally turned on his 'dark side' look.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

Naholen
06.26.2013 , 05:04 PM | #5
I want my Aric back!!!! This one is NOT the one i fell in love with!!!
In space no one can hear you scream.