Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so what's the bad guy you hated most?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
so what's the bad guy you hated most?

bright_ephemera
06.20.2013 , 05:25 PM | #11
Smuggler:
Spoiler

Agent:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Val-Pyr
06.20.2013 , 06:54 PM | #12
I actually like bad guys. From lil Disney movies all the way up to the new super man, and everything in between.
Bad to the Bone

Spoiler
..Hardball Legacy..
Val-Pyr Lvl 55 Juggernaut Valz Lvl 55 Assassin
Vall-Pyr Lvl 55 Sorcerer Buggz Lvl 55 Vanguard

Mercurial_Harpy
06.21.2013 , 07:54 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
I wanted to kill Hunter pretty badly. And Ardun Kothe too. Each for different reasons, but I really did hate them. After the end though, I looked a bit differently at Hunter. I'll have to replay the story to enjoy this different perspective during the game.
But see? That was the best part about Hunter.

Spoiler

So, are they my most hated for me? At one time they were. Now I think they're just the best antagonists in the game. And the Agent story is just tops; if you haven't played it, I do strongly recommend.

~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

TalonVII
06.21.2013 , 08:34 AM | #14
Out of all of them. Skaavak.
Spoiler

And Tarro Blood.
Spoiler
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

krakadyla
06.21.2013 , 02:27 PM | #15
Hunter, so darn much. I even spoiled myself by googling "Can I kill this douchebag?" because if the story said I couldn't, I seriously considered stopping playing it. Ardun Kothe to lesser degree. Also,
Spoiler

Beniboybling
06.26.2013 , 09:12 AM | #16
Definitely Jun Seros - the Jedi Battlemaster from the Bounty Hunter questline :
Spoiler
EDIT: Oh and Skavak, always new what to say didn't he? I was really disappointed with the ending though, he just died like a normal NPC. That sucked. I wanted to laugh in his face, have the last word then shoot him between the eyes before he could reply!

kingofmachines
07.01.2013 , 09:13 PM | #17
Tyresius from the Bounty Hunter storyline.

Spoiler

I actually logged off in disgust and unsubbed, which was probably not a healthy response, but eventually my girlfriend got me to resub so we could play together and I just pretended that he didn't exist. But for a good month and a half even after I came back, I wouldn't even touch my bounty hunter. Aside from that, I would say Jun Seros, and also

Spoiler

Helig
07.01.2013 , 11:34 PM | #18
Darth Baras, the magnificent bastard. A very weird combination of both, finding the character hilarious, anticipating their appearance, and legitimately wanting to kick their face in. I loved to hate him.

He's practically Eric Cartman of SWToR. He wants "Authoritah", and he won't stop at anything to get it. All that while being a practically comical character - well, he would be if he didn't torture and hill people in horrible ways on-screen.

And "hate" as in "dislike" is probably Thanaton. So very... unintimidating and dull.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 02:39 AM | #19
@kingofmachines: you mate got some serious anger issues

I think I enjoyed killing Scotia.. he was just full of it and had it coming from some noob L15.... dind't use droid thing I had in inventory.. all mighty sith lord my bum...

any one else that wasn't already mentioned? hard to say, that stupid jedi from BH, Tarro, hunter, I wanted to kill that Sith bone head scum who took Kalyio from me... saw the guy for 5 minutes and hated every bone in his body, but don't remember what happend to him in the end, other then he died which gave me satisfaction.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

kingofmachines
07.02.2013 , 08:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
@kingofmachines: you mate got some serious anger issues

I think I enjoyed killing Scotia.. he was just full of it and had it coming from some noob L15.... dind't use droid thing I had in inventory.. all mighty sith lord my bum...

any one else that wasn't already mentioned? hard to say, that stupid jedi from BH, Tarro, hunter, I wanted to kill that Sith bone head scum who took Kalyio from me... saw the guy for 5 minutes and hated every bone in his body, but don't remember what happend to him in the end, other then he died which gave me satisfaction.
Yeah I admit that was probably pretty over the top, but usually I'm actually pretty laid back, there's only a couple things in gaming that really set me off. One being when I'm built up to loathe someone, and then forced to buddy up with them, the other being a seriously seriously overtuned fight. If I had been doing an operation or a new HM flashpoint I wouldn't have been at all upset cause I just accept wipes as part of the process, for a solo instance though, that was a ridiculous fight.

But hey, at least I (usually) know when to walk away! (or if I don't, someone usually has the good sense to drag me away instead).

Oh! And Skavak for sure was someone I hated, they did a good job of making him an antagonist.