Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Cybertech Useful?

Veritask
12.21.2011 , 10:48 PM | #11
Is it possible to craft "Guardian" mods? Right now my Cybertech is at 160 and the main endurance mods i can craft are "Might" which increase mostly strength with some endurance.

The guardian mods increase endurance more with some strength, which is much more useful for me as I'm a SJ. Just wondering if anyone has come across these schematics as they don't seem to be available from the vendor. Also, I normally only see guardian mods either already in armor or from comm vendors. Obviously it would be more ideal to be able to make them...

DropDeadFred
12.21.2011 , 11:55 PM | #12
310 cybertech here... It's a money sink. You will lose a lot
Of credits leveling it. I dropped 250 slicing which gave me 90k credits to work with ant it was gone in a day. You should make droid parts. Get purple item nobody buys blue because they can get them with commendations.

DropDeadFred
12.21.2011 , 11:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Veritask View Post
Is it possible to craft "Guardian" mods? Right now my Cybertech is at 160 and the main endurance mods i can craft are "Might" which increase mostly strength with some endurance.

The guardian mods increase endurance more with some strength, which is much more useful for me as I'm a SJ. Just wondering if anyone has come across these schematics as they don't seem to be available from the vendor. Also, I normally only see guardian mods either already in armor or from comm vendors. Obviously it would be more ideal to be able to make them...
More options at higher levels.