Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey! BUG!!!!!????

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:31 AM | #1
Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,
then all of a sudden it went to f2p
everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!

Ashenti
06.25.2013 , 10:32 AM | #2
don't you need to be a subscriber to post here?

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:34 AM | #3
Yeah that's what i thought, but i aint free to play. but its took my characters all to free to play, and then all my other chars are locked, and i cant get in game support cause im free to play since character transfer!

Hizoka
06.25.2013 , 10:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eeleek View Post
Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,
everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!
it didn't do that to me...

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:36 AM | #5
Thanks for rubbing it in!

TheBBP
06.25.2013 , 10:36 AM | #6
Gotta read the fine print. You will never have Subscriber status again after a transfer.
Master No'ja Vace -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

serventis
06.25.2013 , 10:38 AM | #7
This has also happened to me i log into swtor says my account is now preferred status with Restrictions on it 2 characters active ect.. but when i check my swtor account on the website it says i still have 28 days of subscription left on a recurring monthly payment
If you reply with TLDR you shouldnt be replying at all.

EricMusco
06.25.2013 , 10:39 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey Eeleek,

We are aware of the issue and are looking into it now. I will post any updates as I have them. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:40 AM | #9
well if you can look into mine personally as i really don't wanna spend any more money ringing after i've just bought the coins to transfer more than what i needed.

Icebergy
06.25.2013 , 10:42 AM | #10
This did not happen to me. My transfer completed successfully with no issues and my transferred character was able to log in to my server within about 30 seconds.
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 3/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant