Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey! BUG!!!!!????

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:31 AM | #1
Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,
then all of a sudden it went to f2p
everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!

Ashenti
06.25.2013 , 10:32 AM | #2
don't you need to be a subscriber to post here?

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:34 AM | #3
Yeah that's what i thought, but i aint free to play. but its took my characters all to free to play, and then all my other chars are locked, and i cant get in game support cause im free to play since character transfer!

Hizoka
06.25.2013 , 10:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eeleek View Post
Hey, i've just initiated a character transfer, it took my player to the destination server sound,
everything and then now it's changed me to the PREferred status when i'm a subscriber! now i'm locked off Customer Service and all my chars!!!!
it didn't do that to me...

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:36 AM | #5
Thanks for rubbing it in!

TheBBP
06.25.2013 , 10:36 AM | #6
Gotta read the fine print. You will never have Subscriber status again after a transfer.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

serventis
06.25.2013 , 10:38 AM | #7
This has also happened to me i log into swtor says my account is now preferred status with Restrictions on it 2 characters active ect.. but when i check my swtor account on the website it says i still have 28 days of subscription left on a recurring monthly payment
If you reply with TLDR you shouldnt be replying at all.

EricMusco
06.25.2013 , 10:39 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey Eeleek,

We are aware of the issue and are looking into it now. I will post any updates as I have them. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eeleek
06.25.2013 , 10:40 AM | #9
well if you can look into mine personally as i really don't wanna spend any more money ringing after i've just bought the coins to transfer more than what i needed.

Icebergy
06.25.2013 , 10:42 AM | #10
This did not happen to me. My transfer completed successfully with no issues and my transferred character was able to log in to my server within about 30 seconds.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM