Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Land is coming to Disney World!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars Land is coming to Disney World!

Wolfninjajedi
06.20.2013 , 03:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
LOL. Blue Milk would be awesome. What type of cuisine though? American? Mexican? I have a hard time imagining Asian food in there...
I could probably see a mix.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

yourlordmoses
06.20.2013 , 10:25 PM | #12
I'm seriously in awe of the joy I imagine will come from such a place

TheBBP
06.20.2013 , 11:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by yourlordmoses View Post
I'm seriously in awe of the joy I imagine will come from such a place
Amen to that brother.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

kirorx
06.22.2013 , 08:51 PM | #14
Glad to be living in Orlando now

Good bye universal pass and hello Hollywood studios
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

ReiKai
06.23.2013 , 06:24 PM | #15
If they ever do build a Star Wars Land, and if I ever go there, I will go dressed as Sephiroth, go over to all the cosplayers dressed as Vader and such, and go "You got nuthin on this." They'll pull out all their little 3 1/2 lightsabers, an I will pull out the 6ft long replica of the Masamune. I will then pull out an iPod and go; "This is your theme song." and play the Imperial March theme, and then switch and go "Now, this is MY theme." and initiate the One-Winged Angel song from the Advent Children Complete feature movie.

You know Sephiroth's theme is a hundred times better.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Kaedusz
06.23.2013 , 09:08 PM | #16
There is no way to describe the profanity of the whole idea.Star Wars will become a joke ,suitable only for nerds(in a bad way) or children.And this is a hugely censored description because of the forum rules.

Beniboybling
06.24.2013 , 04:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
There is no way to describe the profanity of the whole idea.Star Wars will become a joke ,suitable only for nerds(in a bad way) or children.And this is a hugely censored description because of the forum rules.
...not even going to ask.

Beniboybling
06.24.2013 , 04:25 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
You know Sephiroth's theme is a hundred times better.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

EDIT: No really I do, what is this madness!

ReiKai
06.24.2013 , 08:23 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

EDIT: No really I do, what is this madness!
It's called taste in music. The Imp March theme was iconic for the SW series and is used for more than just letting everyone know Vader was on the scene. However the One Winged Angel theme is what really got peoples blood boiling and bodies moving. You could feel the action through the music, and you knew the second that theme started, things were going to explode into battle.

And I don't believe a concert hall has ever sold out seating in a day just for an orchestra to play SW music. But they did when the OWA theme was to be first played live in America, and Nobuo Uematsu, who had created virtually all the music in the Final Fantasy series, was surprised and warmed by how his music had been so exceptionally received in the US.

And you know, when I was in High School, when we were all called down to listen to the bands and orchestra play in our school, they wouldn't play the Imperial March song from SW as a special. They recited One Winged Angel.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Beniboybling
06.24.2013 , 08:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
It's called taste in music. The Imp March theme was iconic for the SW series and is used for more than just letting everyone know Vader was on the scene. However the One Winged Angel theme is what really got peoples blood boiling and bodies moving. You could feel the action through the music, and you knew the second that theme started, things were going to explode into battle.

And I don't believe a concert hall has ever sold out seating in a day just for an orchestra to play SW music. But they did when the OWA theme was to be first played live in America, and Nobuo Uematsu, who had created virtually all the music in the Final Fantasy series, was surprised and warmed by how his music had been so exceptionally received in the US.

And you know, when I was in High School, when we were all called down to listen to the bands and orchestra play in our school, they wouldn't play the Imperial March song from SW as a special. They recited One Winged Angel.
Each to there own. To me it sounded like a cross between something from The Nutcracker with some head-ache-inducing metal music thrown in there. I much prefer the Imperial March.

As for concerts, yes, of course they have. The music one an Oscar for crying out loud!