Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oops...

YoshiRaphElan
05.26.2013 , 01:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
You can hardly fault Kothe, for that matter, for taking advantage of your programming...after all, his suspicion that you were a double agent, rather than an actual defector, was entirely correct.
Yeah, this. You can't forgive him for wanting to kill millions, but in this case he was simply paranoid, and completely right to be.

Ausstig
06.08.2013 , 01:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Yeah, this. You can't forgive him for wanting to kill millions, but in this case he was simply paranoid, and completely right to be.
But by that logic if you IA defects then the Imps were right to have a way to control you.
Have Force lightning will travel

SithKoriandr
06.23.2013 , 05:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
But by that logic if you IA defects then the Imps were right to have a way to control you.
Which they bring upon themselves by not trusting you, so they brainwash you. They brought about that which they feared.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

THorsblood
07.03.2013 , 01:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Which they bring upon themselves by not trusting you, so they brainwash you. They brought about that which they feared.
Trippy
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

BacaWicket
08.08.2013 , 12:34 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
I heard in Agent Act 3 that we can

Spoiler

I will be greatly disappointed if I messed up.
GJ yoshiraphelan you did a great deed for the empire by killing ardun kothe though id prefer the rest of the team killed too killing ardun kothe is satisfactory enough