Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Obi-Wan spin off.

gabarooni
05.11.2013 , 07:12 PM | #1
This is just an idea of mine there is no rumor that it is being made.

I would love to see a Movie starring Ewen Mcgregor as Obi-Wan again. It could be about his time in Tatooine and perhaps even trips to Alderaan protecting the Skywalker children from the shadows insuring that Vader does not learn of their existence. It could even show his Journy to becoming a Jedi Master and learning to transend death.

I've read all of the EU from Rotj-on so im not up to date on what any of the Obi-Wan EU lore is, but this is still a movie I would love to see made!
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

Noblis
05.11.2013 , 07:28 PM | #2
Your idea sounds like a mini-series; with "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" flavor to it.
I think there would be following for it. Could bounce between just before the droids show and
right after the funeral of Padme.
Could they sign E.G. for it? Dunno.
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !

October
05.11.2013 , 08:04 PM | #3
i thought he already was a jedi master

Doctoglethorpe
05.11.2013 , 08:30 PM | #4
Theres a book based on Obi's tenure on Tatooine coming out this summer that looks very promising actually.

neellocz
05.12.2013 , 06:40 AM | #5
There is easily 2 good movies of Obi-Wan to make.
You could even have flash backs to things during the clone wars, I mean...he has a lot of time to sit and remember while waiting for Luke to grow up. Really looking forward to the book this September!!!!!

Kash_Onasi
06.23.2013 , 05:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Noblis View Post
Your idea sounds like a mini-series; with "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" flavor to it.
I think there would be following for it. Could bounce between just before the droids show and
right after the funeral of Padme.
Could they sign E.G. for it? Dunno.
E.G. said he would love to make one about Obi Wan on tatooine
Kasshh -Jedi Sentinel
Zareek -Sith Assassin
Kosimise - Mercenary