Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Otp

Arquila
06.22.2013 , 10:37 PM | #1
For 3 days now i have tried to log on only to be told to enter my One Time Password.
Which then never turns up in my email inbox, EA you are seriously destroying your fan base by using this obviously stupid system, either sack using it or get it fixed. Your losing subscribers to World of warcraft because of this system.

ZirusZero
06.23.2013 , 12:39 AM | #2
I think this may happen due to filters on certain emails. I try to get emails from other sites and they never seem to process.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

AlexDougherty
06.23.2013 , 03:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
I think this may happen due to filters on certain emails. I try to get emails from other sites and they never seem to process.
Not entirely, yes filters stop emails, but I don't have any and sometimes the OTP doesn't come. I log onto the website first, play a bit, then when I try later the password just doesn't come, system is a bit buggy.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.