Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf the crap out of Sorcerers

ToEasy
12.21.2011 , 07:22 PM | #111
Lets nerf all the classes
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Electroflux
12.21.2011 , 07:59 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Akella View Post
Play past lvl 11 before you start screaming OPness. Thanks.
Lol? They are overpowered at level 11 and I'm even saying that as I have been playing one? Just leave.

Electroflux
12.21.2011 , 08:01 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by mdualib View Post
Yeah! Break lvl 50! Thats a very mature and profissional thing to say, I`m quite sure that is absolutely what Bioware is thinking right now: "Lets break the end content of a MMO, it`s not like ppl will continue to play after the 3-4 weeks they need to lvl up their character, right?"

And be specific about the reason... What do you want to be changed in sorcerers? What should be toned down? Why are they so overpowered?

You, sir, gave no reason at all...

And I am the PVE children? Lol, I started playing MMOs at Everquest, dear sir... You probably wasn`t even born back then...

Cheers
If you have to break a class to make them less powerful then they are already, then by all means, go ahead. It might actually fix this ridiculously overpowered class. The only thing that needs to be done is DAMAGE REDUCTION. Look at the talent trees, for gods sake. Every talent ups the damage on their abilities and if you go hybrid into madness you're just asking to steamroll everything you see.

By the way, yes I was born back then and Everquest has nothing on Ultima Online.

Fuzzorama
12.21.2011 , 09:17 PM | #114
This whole thread is invalid, It originally started with a complaint of a group of people being able to kill "anyone". This is fine, a group of players using communication and strat should be able to kill anyone. Its called teamwork. It can be beaten with better teamwork. Nub solo queuing pvp'ers are always gonna be beat by people working together. Cant cap a node because you ran in by yourself and got stun locked isn't a valid reason to nerf a class.

Arzhanin
12.21.2011 , 10:52 PM | #115
Hello folks,

While we do understand people can get frustrated over gameplay, threads such as these which are started with content that incites non-constructive discussion and flame wars don't help, and are generally not allowed.

If you do have criticism about the Inquisitor class, especially if you have strong feelings about class balance, we do encourage folks to start threads that are respectful and lend themselves to a productive exchange of opinions without rude behavior and contentious overtones.

As a gentle reminder to everyone, you can use the Flag button to report posts or threads you feel are in violation of these or any other forum rules. Please use this whenever possible rather than posting in the thread itself to respond in kind, as this further derails the thread and isn't productive. Help us keep the Inquisitor forums (and any other for that matter) constructive.

Thanks for reading.