achievement zoning bugs

Morganthefey

I have had this happen several times, and it is mainly on my alts. when i set up achievements to track and show on an alt, and you zone etc ... sometimes it errors out and all the tracked achievements in the list are all showing "error" and random numbers and letters, instead of the achievement to track.

this is most annoying as you cant reset them by clicking on them.

sometimes the zoning error bug does transfer over to another character when I log them too.

it seems that it is intermittent, and can sometimes be cleared only by logging off ,and back again.

on a separate note, I do not see why the achievements on an alt are likely to be the same as on a main,, certainly not when it comes to planetary ones. I have to reset them every time i log an alt from my main.... then I also get the above bug also to compound the issue!.

getting a tad annoying.

reported it once in game and got no where... now i think it needs to be put out there to see if there are others feeling my pain.:rolleyes:

I have noticed this happen a couple times before. Once, it was all Coruscant achievements that I had tracked. I logged into a character who was on a different planet, got this error, tons of random letters and numbers showing up on the tracker. Then I traveled to Coruscant, and once I got onto the planet (where the achievements are actually relevant), all the achievements were showing correctly again. Amusing coincidence, or significant information about the nature of the bug? Hmm... Edited by partylikeaturtle