Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to find Tirsa Champion, Dessler Avenger, Dessler Exploler?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Where to find Tirsa Champion, Dessler Avenger, Dessler Exploler?

Deadhart
04.09.2013 , 05:44 AM | #1
/The topic title is incorrect, I meant Dessler Nomad not Avenger, and cannot seem to fix it./

Soooo, these three mounts were looming on SWTOR database sites for quite some time now, and it seemed that they were unobtainable ingame. Now, with the release of Achievemnts system, you can actually see those mounts in the possesions section as required to get achievements. Apart from that, I always wanted the Tirsa Champion, which according to the icon they foubd for it was supposed to be blue.

So, anyone knows if you CAN get them, and if yes then where do you get them from?

Anysao
04.09.2013 , 06:06 AM | #2
The avenger drops off KP and EV hard and nightmare modes.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

AshlaBoga
04.09.2013 , 06:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
The avenger drops off KP and EV hard and nightmare modes.
Incorrect. The Avenger is from HM/NIM EV. The Turbo is from HM/NiM KP.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Deadhart
04.09.2013 , 07:16 AM | #4
Gah, I wrote Avenger? 100% derp , I meant Nomad. I actually do have the Dessler Avenger, it's the red one. The Dessler Nomad is Golden Yellow and Brown, and its icon is even used for the Achievement: Dessler Collector.

DarkDisturbed
04.10.2013 , 08:56 PM | #5
Praxon Aether and Trackmaster also! I want the achievements

lukewaldo
04.11.2013 , 11:28 AM | #6
Yes, I have been wondering how the heck you get theses speeders. Never heard of Tirsa Champion, but it seems interesting...

Deadhart
04.12.2013 , 04:18 PM | #7
Let's sum it up with names, colors and whereabouts of the unknon mounts.

Tirsa Champion: Blue Tirsa, whereabouts unknown.
Dessler Nomad: Golden Yellow Dessler with Brown stripes, whereabouts unknown.
Dessler Exploler: Green Dessler with Light Green stripes, whereabouts unknown.
Praxon Trackmaster: Light Blue and Orange Praxon (Like Gulf livery McLarens and Ford GT40s), whereabouts unknown.
Praxon Aether: Appears to be White Praxon with Purplish Blue hue, sort of like a pearl or cloud. Whereabouts unknown.

(color informations were taken from the icons for them, those exist.)

I mean, do they even exist? Are they super rare world drops or super rare ops drops? I would not be surprised to see one of them as drop on NM Asation, each NM drops a mount.

Onyxus
04.22.2013 , 10:22 AM | #8
I don't think you can as of right now, maybe they will be added in later with future content? (hopefully one of these speeders can be a pvp reward)

Deadhart
04.23.2013 , 02:33 PM | #9
Yeeah. Anyways, the new CM mounts suuuuuck. Seriously, Skiffs again... and more HOVERBIKES!? Hoverbikes are for losers! We need more Landspeeder, and anyone who protests agains them cuz they are big and stuff smells like Bantha. I never found it hard clicking on a mailbox or GTN terminal even while there were three Desslers parked at it.

washismycopilot
06.21.2013 , 07:08 PM | #10
I got the Praxon Trackmaster at the Voss Rep Vendor if that helps.