Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Valor Points

DEMarq
06.21.2013 , 04:24 PM | #21
Some one please tell me that there's another way to gain Valor points. Every round I only get like 1/4 of a notch. I'm guessing Valor now has been nerfed? It's taken me two months just to get from V51 to V52, is there a another way to get valor for those of up who don't like PvP?
Active Subscriber, And loving it!

cycao
06.21.2013 , 04:28 PM | #22
I am having the same issue with social points. Hate PvE yet I have to do PvE to get them, crazy I know.

Sarielle
06.21.2013 , 04:39 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DEMarq View Post
Some one please tell me that there's another way to gain Valor points. Every round I only get like 1/4 of a notch. I'm guessing Valor now has been nerfed? It's taken me two months just to get from V51 to V52, is there a another way to get valor for those of up who don't like PvP?
I dunno, would you gain reduced valor unsubbed like you gain reduced everything else? Moot if you're subbed, but just throwing it out there. EDIT: Derp, if you're posting here I guess you must be subbed. Never mind.

To piggyback on this necro a bit, I am Valor 30 at level 30, but I also do PvE/Flashpoints to level. Assuming I do a good bit of PvP but also do my story missions and flashpoints, would I be "on target" for having Valor 40 (to start converting WZ comms) early enough?
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |

bsbrad
06.21.2013 , 05:02 PM | #24
You cannot have a higher valor rank than your level, with the exception at 55 you can get your valor level to 100.

As long as you do a couple of WZs while you are questing you should be able to keep pace between your valor and level so when you hit 40 you can start trading in your WZ comms for RWZ comms. You can gauge how much your valor bar goes up each match, in pre-55s it is usually 1/8 - 1/4 per match depending on how many votes you got.
N'abi - N'bi - Nabi - X'abi - Na'i
Quartermaster - Solatium - Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not.....

Jayshames
06.21.2013 , 05:07 PM | #25
Quote:
Every round I only get like 1/4 of a notch.
Quote:
It's taken me two months just to get from V51 to V52
You do 2 warzones per month?
SCOTLAND

Sarielle
06.21.2013 , 05:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
You cannot have a higher valor rank than your level, with the exception at 55 you can get your valor level to 100.

As long as you do a couple of WZs while you are questing you should be able to keep pace between your valor and level so when you hit 40 you can start trading in your WZ comms for RWZ comms. You can gauge how much your valor bar goes up each match, in pre-55s it is usually 1/8 - 1/4 per match depending on how many votes you got.
Thank you! This is very helpful. When I hit 30 and my valor dinged, it made me realize I hadn't been keeping track at all of how quickly I was gaining it.
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |