Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix the gree event lightsabers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fix the gree event lightsabers

KrunchyMedia
06.21.2013 , 05:55 AM | #1
Everytime I throw my lightsaber in pvp (Dual saber throw, vicious throw, dispatch, deadly throw, etc) the effect of the Gree Event lightsabers gets disabled. it makes it so that my lightsabers look like regular lightsabers. The effect gets disabled. You have to unsheath and sheath your weapon for the effect to return. FIX THE LIGHTSABERS. THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I THROW MY SABERS. i am getting tired of sheating and unsheating my weapon just to be able to see the effect again. FIX IT

Capt_Beers
06.21.2013 , 08:57 AM | #2
I don't really see what this has to do with PvP.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Asaxor
06.21.2013 , 09:01 AM | #3
If you can't see the effect on your saber you are not happy. If you aren't happy, you aren't focused to do your job properly. if you lack focus and concentration you'll deal less damage. Dealing less damage is not good for PvP. Makes sense.

KettleBelll
06.21.2013 , 09:05 AM | #4
Please move this out of the PvP section.

cycao
06.21.2013 , 09:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
Please move this out of the PvP section.
Now hold on. I want to see where this goes.

Capt_Beers
06.21.2013 , 09:11 AM | #6
I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Keypek
06.21.2013 , 11:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.
I lol'ed. Would be an awesome game mechanic if you could force pull steal equipment. Well except for the gun users.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands
FREE play time and loot by clicking>>

Skyhigh
06.21.2013 , 11:10 AM | #8
There is nothing more important than fixing the look of this item. It is very maddening to me when I am on Tython training my padawan's and they see my horrible looking lightsaber that I spent countless hours working towards. Respect of thou Master must remain. This tragic issue must be acknowledged!
BKSNPOT5
Imbrue - Scoundrel / Barricade - Vanguard / Ohshii - Shadow

KrunchyMedia
06.21.2013 , 04:26 PM | #10
seriously