Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE Dye - Unbound: Intended?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jankiel
06.21.2013 , 01:38 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
So why did you make one of the better color combos exclusive to CE with no way for the rest of the playerbase to obtain it now?

You couldn't give them exclusive "terrible to most, okay to a few" dye combo?
Thats the way thce CE vendor was supposed to work no? Offer cool exclusive stuff as a reward for buying the CE. Fact is almost nothing in the CE is actually exclusive apart from the dyes(since almost everything else is just reskins) so I don't think thats a reason to QQ
Coris of The Progenitor

SithKoriandr
06.21.2013 , 02:07 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Thats the way thce CE vendor was supposed to work no? Offer cool exclusive stuff as a reward for buying the CE. Fact is almost nothing in the CE is actually exclusive apart from the dyes(since almost everything else is just reskins) so I don't think thats a reason to QQ
I don't believe I was QQing. Is that just something popular people want to go around saying now? *thumbs up* You go cool internet guy!

If the intent was to give CE the more sought after colors (and make them exclusive), then they may as well have given them the Black/Black, Black/White, Black/whatever and said "Sorry the color you've been wanting (playerbase) can't be had unless you bought the CE when TOR first came out."

Black/Whatever has proven to be the popular choice amongst the player base, and then they went and made one of them impossible to obtain from anyone else.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry