Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for not fixing the UI so i have to CTRL U Twice to enter WZ
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.20.2013 , 10:15 AM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, the UI issue with Warzone queuing is not going to be a part of Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the bug fixed in time to be a part of it. However, it is scheduled to happen with Game Update 2.2.2. I will update you if that is not the case.

While fixing this we learned that this was actually tied to a sweeping User Interface issue which will be addressed as well.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
06.20.2013 , 10:19 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, the UI issue with Warzone queuing is not going to be a part of Game Update 2.2.1. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the bug fixed in time to be a part of it. However, it is scheduled to happen with Game Update 2.2.2. I will update you if that is not the case.

While fixing this we learned that this was actually tied to a sweeping User Interface issue which will be addressed as well.

-eric
Thank you for the update Eric. I appreciate you coming back to this thread, even though the news wasn't great.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

stephenalandavie
06.20.2013 , 10:20 AM | #23
Hey guys,

-eric
And what about Resilience/force Shroud bug?? why has this been constantly ignored Eric??. there are threads with numbers out there and you people have just gone on ignoring it. Is it any wonder we don't have confidence in bioware as a company?.

Pistols
06.20.2013 , 10:57 AM | #24
Hey guys,

-eric
I simply thought hitting Cntrl+U every 20 min was part of the gameplay experience...

Any chance this could be tied to the WZ Ops chat bug?

TUXs
06.20.2013 , 11:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
I simply thought hitting Cntrl+U every 20 min was part of the gameplay experience...

Any chance this could be tied to the WZ Ops chat bug?
Good question. Unlikely because we've had the chat issue since launch, but possible.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Pistols
06.20.2013 , 11:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Good question. Unlikely because we've had the chat issue since launch, but possible.
Since Beta actually, but yeah was wondering if it was tied to something similar to this.

I don't think I've ever seen them comment on this long standing issue, though I could be wrong.

Octom
06.20.2013 , 03:42 PM | #27
Not comment on Beta bugs still in game? No, that's right about par. Leap Bridge in Esseles, anyone?

I'm actually wondering if the larger sweeping bug is the ghost cooldown that affects play at all times. PLEASE tell me it's that.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot

BIG_M
06.20.2013 , 11:14 PM | #28
Hey guys,

-eric
is there any chance of a command to que us up for warzones then since refreshing the ui every 20mins is a bit of a hassle.
Harbinger Midian
Arach Allrianne
Krezlarz
Tarhi