Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2-Man Hardmode Eternity Vault Cleared!

ssfish
06.11.2013 , 03:28 AM | #11
Congrats Koda (and Marisi, but she only gets secondary mention since she didn't post this ).
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

partylikeaturtle
06.11.2013 , 08:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ronniehenlau View Post
Ima go out on a limb and assume annihilation for survivability. :-)
I'm gonna make the same guess, because I saw a whole lot of bleed damage showing up on that droid's debuff bar

Kinslayer
06.12.2013 , 04:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sprgmr View Post
Bravo! Gotta say, it adds to the "Epic-ness" of the characters we play. I strongly believe that this ih how amazing our toons are in the universe.

I gather you were the Mara, so not sure if you can answer this: How did the Merc decide on which cell to use for each boss? I see it was the armor-piercing for Gharj but Healing for Soa. I also see she switched mid-fight.
I was actually arsenal for the entire thing except for the first 2 phases of Soa as you noticed as my basic heals were enough for the first 2 but I didn't think it would be for the platforming part during Soa, plus DPS really wasn't an issue for these phases. For the Droid I really should have put points into reduced heal pushback because between the missile barrage and the DoT my rapid scan was taking somewhere around 4-5s to actually finish casting.

When we did it in Story Mode pre-expansion I had to be a lot more selective and swapped between all 3 depending on the fight, but not so much this time. I took points away from the alacrity and improved vent heat talents and put them into the improved jet boost and into energy rebounder for the Pylons, both of which helped me a lot during the elites. I actually forgot to move them back before we did the Council fight as well so I kinda overheated a little too much...

Quote: Originally Posted by ceazare View Post
Very nicely done!

I'm curious though, how did you handle the other side of the pylons? Which spec were you using?
Chi'koda was using a standard annihilation spec for this fight. His side was definitely harder than mine was and he had to use a combination of correctly timed defensive CDs, AoE stun, force camouflage and a cybertech stun grenade to get through it.

Also, just as an aside, we had about a second to go on the pylons before they reset!

Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Congrats Koda (and Marisi, but she only gets secondary mention since she didn't post this ).
Thanks.
M a r i s i
Z o r z

Sprgmr
06.20.2013 , 04:25 PM | #14
Ok, me and a buddy are attempting this, but keep getting shafted on Gharj because the adds always beeline toward the Mando/Merc. How did you guys deal with them, because I see them always go straight for the Mara in your videos.

Ruskaeth
06.21.2013 , 04:20 AM | #15
Pelara and Aredun cleared it quite a while ago I think. I was wondering if it was pre 2.0 too. Oh wait, it was sm.

Hammer-SW
06.21.2013 , 05:18 AM | #16
Great challenge, great players, great video
I also did the Droid pre2.0 in NM with my scoundrel partner.
We didn't tried the other bosses but now I want to try

Yodelhnir (Mantle of the force - EU)

SupraSayain
06.21.2013 , 06:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hammer-SW View Post
Great challenge, great players, great video
I also did the Droid pre2.0 in NM with my scoundrel partner.
We didn't tried the other bosses but now I want to try

Yodelhnir (Mantle of the force - EU)
Yeah 2-man is definitely a challenging, fun, and sometimes agonizing experience. Although in the end, it was really satisfying to finish the whole Operation on HM.

Ok, me and a buddy are attempting this, but keep getting shafted on Gharj because the adds always beeline toward the Mando/Merc. How did you guys deal with them, because I see them always go straight for the Mara in your videos.
A lot of the time the adds came straight to me (I'm the Mara btw ), although in the event that they went after Marisi (Merc) A dual saber throw through them usually brought them to me, and then from there Marisi just used DFA and wipe them out. If this doesn't seem to be working, maybe try getting the healer to use agro drops at this time if they are not using them already. Best of luck to you guys! Any questions feel free to ask!

tanktest
06.22.2013 , 12:11 AM | #18
AWESOME I four maned KP on the PTS in NIM .

but two maning even HM is impressive and EV at that .

platinumruggo
06.22.2013 , 04:28 AM | #19
Nicely done, that's pretty exciting to see.
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.

ceazare
06.22.2013 , 04:45 AM | #20
As soon as Gharj enters frenzy have the healer stop healing, if possible. Marauder will pick up the adds because of the threat generated by his self heals
Pelara <Titans>
The Red Eclipse