Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarielle
06.17.2013 , 03:42 PM | #11
While we're at it, it would be crazy awesome if the flaps didn't clip so badly with all skirts (like so many other tops with flaps). I found a skirt I can live with the clipping on, but it would be great if mix and matching were more doable.

Incidentally, the weird coloured patch is white on my Body 1 Female Sage (skin in the medium tones, 24ish maybe?)
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |

Vildiil
06.17.2013 , 10:14 PM | #12
Here it is happening to my character as well.

http://i.imgur.com/VAOcNHw.jpg

Race: Human
Body Type: 1
Prophecy of the Five/Jedi Covenant - Izumi Legacy
Naomil/Jindiaru/Ja'xo/Chitanda - LD-Fifty
My PvP stream

Luisen
06.18.2013 , 12:26 AM | #13
Confirmed in Vette and Kira bodies too. It seems as Gizmo says, only happens in quality settings available to the players.

lokozar
06.18.2013 , 03:31 AM | #14
At least the community is answering. ^^

Yes, I forgot to mention: mine is female body type 2, Sith pureblood, body color is this really deep red (don't know the number). I tried to change the colors of the chestpiece, but the problem persists. So, I suppose it's not the dye modules. Also, I asked people around me, whether they see the bug as well - yes they do. I assume it's not a problem on my end then.

I guess something with the textures went wrong when deploying the patch. Still some official answer to this would be nice. And yes I agree, the clipping issues getting worse with every patch. I mean, just look at this new miniskirt while moving around. It's insane. Not to mention the extensions on clothing... meh.

EDIT:
- Oh, btw. deleting DiskCacheArena did nothing to fix it.
- Any change to the graphics options neither.
- Nvidia system settings is on "let the program decide".
- As you can see, it somehow seems to 'match' the skin color of the character. Just a bit brighter.
IRIS - Inter Rim Investigation Service
<<Imperiale RP-Gilde auf Vanjervalis Chain>>

lokozar
06.19.2013 , 04:29 AM | #16
*shamelessly push*

I wonder how many more threads for this issue will be created before BW posts 'something'.
IRIS - Inter Rim Investigation Service
<<Imperiale RP-Gilde auf Vanjervalis Chain>>

Magnusheart
06.19.2013 , 05:09 AM | #17
Took me 6 months of ************ and nagging to get them to announce they were going to fix Revans. Still haven't.... Wish you the best of luck though. Right now my focus is gearing up in-game and making sure they fix this Double Hood appearance bug plague on Revan's, Pathfinders, and Investigator's and fix the color bug on Revans set aswell.

Axist
06.19.2013 , 06:49 AM | #18
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/1vcl.jpg/

=( i really hope they actually fix this, its kind of an eyesore. It sucks because I'm a subscriber, and spend REAL MONEY on a fair share of cartel coins. so much so that i REACHED my monthly limit for purchases and they wont even take my MONEY anymore. with the amount of money people shovel into this game bioware should make this game sparkle. Get your act together BIOWARE, your starting to lose support, and fast.

to top it off, you wont even take my money anymore, whats up with that? Isn't that the point of selling things?

NSStember
06.20.2013 , 09:54 AM | #19
Same here. Only diff for me is that it's a "white" patch where you have a "red" patch. I think the color is tied to the skin color of the character, but either way it's a definate glitch with the relaxed vestiments on female chars.

Mine is human female body type 1, pale skin. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Cronosword
06.20.2013 , 04:06 PM | #20
just thought i'd post my issues here as well.

http://i.imgur.com/t0rc32q.jpg

Body type 2. Same thing on my Sage and Sorc