Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Full Sith Inquisitor Companion List and Gifts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
SWTOR Full Sith Inquisitor Companion List and Gifts

Arell
12.20.2011 , 09:41 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ddak View Post
One question since I'm new around here - at what period (level) you get your 1st companion? Thanks
You get your first companion near the end of your class questline on your origin world, regardless of what class you choose.

Based on level that would be roughly between 7 and 12, depending on whether you focus mostly on just your class quest or other quests aswell.

JohnnyGatt
12.20.2011 , 05:59 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ddak View Post
One question since I'm new around here - at what period (level) you get your 1st companion? Thanks
around level 8/9 for most
Jean ,John ,Johnny ,Johnnie ,Jeck , Jev and Nomi Sunrider on "Dalborra"
GamingFace.com Your SWTOR Companion News and Info blog!
Full Companion list with gifts on GamingFace

Darth-Firehawk
12.21.2011 , 08:22 PM | #23
I was kinda upset I diddent get that rachel girl that was in the cult on nar sadda or whtever. I made her take me on a *tour* of the compound and im pretty sure she has a lil sith inside her now.

JohnnyGatt
12.21.2011 , 08:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Firehawk View Post
I was kinda upset I diddent get that rachel girl that was in the cult on nar sadda or whtever. I made her take me on a *tour* of the compound and im pretty sure she has a lil sith inside her now.
What is it with you Sith and Twilik females! That girl gets around!

Darth-Firehawk
12.21.2011 , 08:55 PM | #25
no this one is human she was one of the two that took over the cult after i left the planet i was really looking forward to havin a lil somthin on the side but i guess shes not one of my companions.

Flowerpots
12.21.2011 , 09:26 PM | #26
As a sorcerer, do you recommend leveling with Khem or Andronikos at level 25

Arkhlin
12.21.2011 , 10:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyGatt View Post
Sith Inquisitor has a different layout of Companions than its counterpart of Jedi Consular. As a Sith Inquisitor you don't get access to a Companion healer until the planet Hoth, which is at around level 35-ish. Some of the bosses that you will have encountered before then are quite a challenge without a healer Companion. A sith Inquisitor has to rely on being a healer for themself and using a tank companion, or using a Companion like Ashara Zavros and relying on burst damage to take opponents down quick. Playing with a healer Companion is very different than playing with a DPS Companion. The other challenge for Sith Inquistors is that if they play a male character and they want to play around with the Romance options with a Companion, the only female Companion option is Ashara Zavros and she doesn't like dark side choices. She can be bought over with gifts. I highly recommend not trying to romance Khem Val ... could be a little freaky!

I have put together details about the five Sith Inquisitor Companions and all their preferences for gifts right here: http://www.swtorface.com/p/sith-inqu...nion-list.html
What about 2V-R8? You get him once you earn your ship and he heals. Contrary to his claims of not being capable of fighting, you can summon him out on the battlefield just like any other companion.

Jaku
12.21.2011 , 10:32 PM | #28
She will change if you romance her.
So is it possible to be dark side inquisitor and still romance Ashara?
"Your chances come in two shapes. Slim, and fat." - Mace Windu

Quote:
This is a story driven story.

JohnnyGatt
12.22.2011 , 03:08 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaku View Post
So is it possible to be dark side inquisitor and still romance Ashara?
Yes with gifts.

Dasthug
12.22.2011 , 03:54 PM | #30
Yes with gifts.
There are also plenty of dialogue options that arent light/dark choices that still effect companion affection. Ashara apparently liked "rational" choices, so you can still get her affection up without decreasing your dark side standing.