Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Blue Crystal Hilt?

Nymella's Avatar


Nymella
06.19.2013 , 08:33 PM | #1
So I saw a couple of Lightsaber's today that I really liked, they all looked the same with the blue crystal on the end of the hilt. I've searched everywhere trying to find that same hilt through a quest, I did find a few of them with the same look but you get them through either operations, which I don't do very many of, or apparently you could get that hilt through PVP vendors, but I went and looked and they are no longer there so they must have been removed since the expansion. If anyone wants to understand better what I'm looking for, lookup the Punisher lightersaber or Master Chamma's Lightsaber. I don't want those saber's specifically I just want one that would look like it. Also Keep in mind I'm a Sage so I can't use Offhand weapons.

Zaxem's Avatar


Zaxem
06.19.2013 , 09:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nymella View Post
So I saw a couple of Lightsaber's today that I really liked, they all looked the same with the blue crystal on the end of the hilt. I've searched everywhere trying to find that same hilt through a quest, I did find a few of them with the same look but you get them through either operations, which I don't do very many of, or apparently you could get that hilt through PVP vendors, but I went and looked and they are no longer there so they must have been removed since the expansion. If anyone wants to understand better what I'm looking for, lookup the Punisher lightersaber or Master Chamma's Lightsaber. I don't want those saber's specifically I just want one that would look like it. Also Keep in mind I'm a Sage so I can't use Offhand weapons.
if ur imp can't get it anymore if ur pub you can get it from the pvp weapons vendor
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Nymella's Avatar


Nymella
06.19.2013 , 09:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
if ur imp can't get it anymore if ur pub you can get it from the pvp weapons vendor
What one?! Because I don't see it in any of the pvp vendors? Where is it? I have been searching for it for a long time now.....

Zaxem's Avatar


Zaxem
06.19.2013 , 11:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nymella View Post
What one?! Because I don't see it in any of the pvp vendors? Where is it? I have been searching for it for a long time now.....
it's one of the vendor that has the weapons that range from lvl 14 to 46 it's the lvl 46/42 saber there is 2models of them on the vendor
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Nymella's Avatar


Nymella
06.20.2013 , 12:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
it's one of the vendor that has the weapons that range from lvl 14 to 46 it's the lvl 46/42 saber there is 2models of them on the vendor
Ok thank you! Finally found it! haha and I already had the amount I needed to buy it. Thanks so much for the help!

AlexDougherty's Avatar


AlexDougherty
06.20.2013 , 01:37 AM | #6
You can also craft it with Artifice, i think it's the Radiant Lightsaber, I know because I crafted it for my Sage, it might have a lightside restriction.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Zaxem's Avatar


Zaxem
06.20.2013 , 01:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
You can also craft it with Artifice, i think it's the Radiant Lightsaber, I know because I crafted it for my Sage, it might have a lightside restriction.
possibly for pub side only cause the imp artfice patterns are different for those
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder