Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnecting = Queue all day?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disconnecting = Queue all day?

lavos-seven
12.21.2011 , 10:00 PM | #11
I agree, this is a huge inconvenience for those of us who have weak connections, makes the game unplayable.

nickterp
12.21.2011 , 10:07 PM | #12
I got disconnected "ERROR 9000" twice tonight, first disconnects since early release. The first time they let me back in, the second disconnect though I'm dropped in a 30 minute queue. Sucks cuz that pretty much eats up the rest of my free time tonight, so I guess I'm not completing my daily space missions.

Also, my internet connection is near perfect (Verizon FIOS). We stream all our TV though Huluu and Netflix, so I would notice any connection issues.

Please work on these disconnect or at least make sure we're not dumped in a queue when the game DCs us.

CatnipThief
12.21.2011 , 10:07 PM | #13
I've been in line all night. And then when I get in i'm there for a few mins then kicked and then have to get in line again and wait another 10-30 mins to get back in only to get kicked out a minute later. Maybe the server does just randomly kick people out or target people to keep them out so others can get back in. Who knows. Right now its pretty bad problem.