Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Questions problems

DarkDeathblow
12.21.2011 , 09:59 PM | #1
I know a ton of people are having this problem, basic outline and from what I've read through the forums: Asked a security question when logging in, either a question you didn't answer when setting them up, or putting in correct answer and receiving an incorrect answer message.

Some people (myself included) got locked out of accounts. Luckily I'm still able to post on the forums even though it tells me I'm not recognized.

Sent an e-mail to support, they told me to call CS, sat on hold for about an hour and decided I couldn't pay for that. Average wait is about 2 hours from what I'm told. Sent another e-mail, no response yet.

Think, screw it, I don't need an authenticator yet, go to play game. Same question pops up. Unanswerable.

Apparently you will indeed have to sit on hold until you get CS if you want to reset your security questions. They got mixed up, questions were shuffled around (if you happen to know all your answers you may as well try them).

OTHERWISE, my workaround; reset your password, after you reset it, DO NOT log back into the site. I am able to play the game now.

Until a proper solution comes up (read: I'm not sitting on the phone for 2 hours) I guess I just won't have a security key.

Remember to stay patient and be courteous, hope this helps. Good luck.

pwallace
12.21.2011 , 10:03 PM | #2
I'm really hoping this works! This is awful..

pwallace
12.21.2011 , 10:05 PM | #3
this unlocked my account, but still lead me to my security questions, which it claims is wrong.