Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Karagga's Palace Quest Bug(?)

Valtayvious
06.17.2013 , 02:56 AM | #1
I'm lvl55 and I've run through KP before w/ my guild. It's been on HM both times, yet they've told me (and I've seen others) talk to the droid as soon as you enter to get the SM portion of it. Whenever I enter though, I'm unable to get any SM quest from the droid at all. Is there something I'm missing? I've tried searching this online, but haven't found anything that relates to it. Was hoping someone would be able to tell me if there's a certain FP I'm supposed to complete beforehand. Thanks!

---Clarification---

I just re-read my post and I thought perhaps it could do w/ some. The quest giver droid as soon as you enter KP is the one I speak of that I'm unable to get the quest from. I've never done it before either, because I just recently got into a guild and started doing OPs w/ them. There apparently should be no problem in speaking to the droid upon entering, but I see no triangle above his head. I've even asked those who are on the quest to share it w/ me and they are unable to.

Deluxe_
06.17.2013 , 03:42 AM | #2
Look around the fleet, I think you have to get the mission from an Operations droid there beforehand. After that you must be able to talk to the droid inside the instance.

Valtayvious
06.17.2013 , 10:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Deluxe_ View Post
Look around the fleet, I think you have to get the mission from an Operations droid there beforehand. After that you must be able to talk to the droid inside the instance.
That there was. I had to speak to YD-33 beforehand. Thanks!