Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
06.15.2013 , 07:58 PM | #131
Love this set! The mint green crystal is a gift from above. My only complaint is that we got Calo Nord's gear before Canderous'. Why?

CourtneyWoods
06.17.2013 , 01:32 PM | #132 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
<3 That's the fix we're looking for - you keep the skirt for ladies and make the set consistent. Not exactly hard.
Hey Tatile,

I talked to the Cartel Market team, the leggings in the men's Regal Apparel Armor Set is intended and thus working as designed. I'll definitely forward your feedback along for future sets, but there are no plans to change this set.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MorsGladius
06.17.2013 , 01:39 PM | #133
You should update the permissions so that those who are not signed in can see the last 15+ images. They just show as broken images if you are not signed in

Tatile
06.17.2013 , 02:01 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey Tatile,

I talked to the Cartel Market team, the leggings in the men's Regal Apparel Armor Set is intended and thus working as designed. I'll definitely forward your feedback along for future sets, but there are no plans to change this set.
Though I thank you for taking the time to look into this, Ms. Woods, I remain extremely sceptical that anything will come of it, if we consider how the game currently stands and how much interaction takes place between the Community and Bioware when issues like this, and others, are raised.

I might remind you that there are six (6) sets of Adaptive/Social Armour which are bikinis, which can only be worn by female characters and NPCs, yet nothing equivalent for male characters and NPCs. It was extremely telling that, when running around Makeb, I came across several male NPCs who were clearly slaves kept for their looks and for sexual purposes, but were forced to wear only boxers, because the armour designers for this game appear entirely incapable of creating gear that sexualizes the male form.

LordMalic
06.17.2013 , 05:33 PM | #135
Why does the Huttball Armor sets not have Dye Module like everything else?
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

Ixum
06.17.2013 , 08:48 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey Tatile,

Did CM team give you a reason for having a different look for the male version? I'd love to know why. Thank you
õ The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

ToMyMa
06.19.2013 , 10:18 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMalic View Post
Why does the Huttball Armor sets not have Dye Module like everything else?
Why would you want to dye it anyways? Or perhaps it's lore armor? I don't know...
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

UnholyDutchy
06.19.2013 , 03:14 PM | #138
Reputation Items

It would be nice if this was unbind at some point.. If we are max what are we get out of it. at lest let the points go to another reputation

JFiver
06.19.2013 , 05:13 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by UnholyDutchy View Post
Reputation Items

It would be nice if this was unbind at some point.. If we are max what are we get out of it. at lest let the points go to another reputation
Those are the only things we can sell to regular vendors. Not worth a whole lot. The purples being around 1.5k if I remember right. However, its one of the only things from the packs we can sell besides the companion gifts and materials.

Altaress
06.20.2013 , 12:22 AM | #140
Hi CM Devs,

Since I did not get a response posting this on CM suggestion forum, and I'm sure many people wants to know your response, this is about the Derelict Lightsaber size.

Well done on the awesome design but...Why is it so big??? my toon's fingers seems to be clipping due to its abnormal size, and if you notice the length of the lightsaber is the same as the derelict double saber. Is this intentional?

If not, I want to propose item scaling or adjust the size of lightsaber itself (make it slimmer and slightly shorter)

Thanks and looking forward to your response.
Darth AnÓmus - Sith Juggernaut - Midian