Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.17.2013 , 10:12 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Who is your favorite companion you have romanced in The Old Republic?

Personal Answer: This is really tough to choose just one! I think it's a tie between Vector, Andronikos, and Torian.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Anysao
06.17.2013 , 10:15 AM | #2
Erm, you romances the bug? Sorry Vector, the black eyes are a big turn off for me.

And it has got to be Ashara. I still remember after we were "intimant", she was putting her clothes back on... Humming the Imperial march theme song.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

DarthTHC
06.17.2013 , 10:23 AM | #3
Well, it would be Nadia if that were possible...
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

DarthGile
06.17.2013 , 10:32 AM | #4
Definitely Kira. I find forbidden romance to be the most entertaining. Not only that, but she's one of the only romance companions who have a dramatic impact to the overall class story.

BenKatarn
06.17.2013 , 10:35 AM | #5
I always liked both romances of the Jedi Knight, Kira and Doc.

Kira's character in general was always something that intrigued me, her entire romance was a lot of fun.

With Doc, I just loved how I managed to turn this flirting ladies' man into an honest guy so fascinated by me that he stopped looking at other women period. Not to mention some of the dialogue options:

"I swear every time we're together, it's different. You are not using Jedi mind tricks on my, are you?"
- "Would you be excited if I said "yes"?"
"Sure, I mean, no. I don't know. Are you doing it right now? Don't answer that."

Besides, Doc's romance is the only one in the game to actually have a wedding ceremony.

I also enjoyed the Dark Jaesa romance, but probably more because of how Ax Crazy Jaesa becomes during the course of it.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Sorei
06.17.2013 , 10:35 AM | #6
Vector and Quinn. I have yet to romance Aric, Doc and Iresso, though.
I found the Torian romance to be pretty sweet, but not my type of guy. Neither is Andronikos. And I despise Corso.

Niklarus
06.17.2013 , 10:37 AM | #7
Kira and Dark Side Jaesa for my preferences.
Please support a Robust Chat System.

Referral Link

thatghost
06.17.2013 , 10:45 AM | #8
Lord Scourge. Oh wait...

...so I have to say Vector. Sweet, intelligent and utterly bizarre? Yep, even with my innate aversion to most insects (ants in particular) and even though the dialogue was somewhat awkward at times- Vector.
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Erm, you romances the bug? Sorry Vector, the black eyes are a big turn off for me.
Spoiler

BenKatarn
06.17.2013 , 10:46 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
And I despise Corso.
I really think too many people treat Corso unfairly, though I will admit that, in hindsight, I was not as satisfied with how it played out than I was initially. If he's so devoted to the Smuggler, he should accept that he cannot force her to settle down and become this ideal of the woman he claims to see in her. If I was to redo the romance again, I would likely not continue it after "No Walking Away", telling him that I'll only end up breaking his heart and being the wrong girl for him.

If he loves my Smuggler, great, but please love her for the way she is and not how you want her to be.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Laurreth
06.17.2013 , 11:03 AM | #10
Just for the closing lines of the arc, I'll have to give that price to Aric Jorgan. Such a romantic! I gotta try that line on someone.

Apart from that, if it were possible, Nadia please. Sadly, my Consular is a rather stereotypical Twi'lek --- but at least we're both wearing proper clothes.
Rüstige Rentner auf Jar'Kai Sword — schau einfach mal rein ☺
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi