Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service Done Right For Those Who Have Not Got Their Product Codes/ BigErrors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Customer Service Done Right For Those Who Have Not Got Their Product Codes/ BigErrors

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zenmara
12.21.2011 , 09:31 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandmanmr View Post
This release issue echos that of the Warhammer Onlines (also by EA) as gamers we got to keep up the pressure, questions must be answered and fixed but we must do it in a logical enough way so we don't be that guy who goes "herp durp durp this sucks, herp durp durp im banned for durping and herping!"
I'm going to Herp a Durp Durp all night in my sleep!

"The Angel of Death is the Invisible Angel of Life."
Knights of Sokan
Casual Jedi RP/PvP guild
SWTOR Guild HQ

DavidBass
12.21.2011 , 09:38 PM | #52 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for your responses, everyone.

Those of you who say that the code appearing on Origin is the same as your pre-order code, has Origin actually charged you for your copy of the game yet? It's possible they haven't charged you, in which case you wouldn't have a retail key at this point. If that's what's going on, you'll want to contact Origin Support so they can assist you in making sure your purchase has gone through.

If you have checked and you have been actually charged by Origin, AND your Origin client's serial key is not working on our site, please post and let me know.
David Bass | Development Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Zamereon
12.21.2011 , 09:42 PM | #53
I was charged by Origin the remaining $75 for the digital edition. When I go to my account on origins website, the game doesn't show up as me owning it, but when I look through the launcher it gives me my pre-order code only which when I try to redeem it says it has already been used. Also on the Origins launcher, the game shows up as being unreleased even though it came out yesterday.

Sandmanmr
12.21.2011 , 09:44 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post

Those of you who say that the code appearing on Origin is the same as your pre-order code, has Origin actually charged you for your copy of the game yet? It's possible they haven't charged you, in which case you wouldn't have a retail key at this point. If that's what's going on, you'll want to contact Origin Support so they can assist you in making sure your purchase has gone through.

If you have checked and you have been actually charged by Origin, AND your Origin client's serial key is not working on our site, please post and let me know.
hmm idk My billing info is zilch, game still shows up in origin client, and i have not been to my bank yet, i mean if i get my code they can gladly bill me, my next cs email will be have you billed me?

Matt_NZ
12.21.2011 , 09:45 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post

I ordered mine from Amazon, while it appears in Origin (as an account was setup automatically - same as the pre-order code), I have been charged from Amazon and not received any code in e-mail from Origin, Amazon or EA. Simply missing my retail key and none has been provided.

Proof of order has been sent as well, twice to the support. Origin helpdesk advised to contact EA. So, still just waiting for my retail key to be sent...

Jushyfruit
12.21.2011 , 09:45 PM | #56
Yes I was charged for the game on the 20th and the code on origin says it has already been used (for the pre-order i assume) when i put it into the code redemption. There is no order history of the game under my orgin account and therefore no order # associated with it yet it shows up in the actual origin program as unreleased.

superlotek
12.21.2011 , 09:52 PM | #57
I went through the chat help from the origin browser and they provided me with my product keys for both release and preorder.

Sandmanmr
12.21.2011 , 09:54 PM | #58
so we all have this code already in use bug I mean rockjaw twitterd me and got some peeps to look into my account said everything was registered but like i said on my end it said number 3 in ready to play page is not checked? So i'm wondering if this problem is rooted in an website aesthetics? idk just rambling, i've seen aesthetics mess up a code redemption pages occasionally.

thanks again for the response david, it seems where slowly getting somewhere.

DavidBass
12.21.2011 , 09:55 PM | #59 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamereon View Post
I was charged by Origin the remaining $75 for the digital edition. When I go to my account on origins website, the game doesn't show up as me owning it, but when I look through the launcher it gives me my pre-order code only which when I try to redeem it says it has already been used. Also on the Origins launcher, the game shows up as being unreleased even though it came out yesterday.
Submit a ticket through our Support so we can help you out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sandmanmr View Post
hmm idk My billing info is zilch, game still shows up in origin client, and i have not been to my bank yet, i mean if i get my code they can gladly bill me, my next cs email will be have you billed me?
If you didn't have any billing information set up, I'd assume that your order never processed because Origin didn't have a credit card on file. You'll want to contact Origin Support about that so they can process payment. If you haven't paid yet, you won't be receiving a code.

Quote: Originally Posted by Matt_NZ View Post
I ordered mine from Amazon, while it appears in Origin (as an account was setup automatically - same as the pre-order code), I have been charged from Amazon and not received any code in e-mail from Origin, Amazon or EA. Simply missing my retail key and none has been provided.

Proof of order has been sent as well, twice to the support. Origin helpdesk advised to contact EA. So, still just waiting for my retail key to be sent...
Seeing as Amazon doesn't sell digital editions of the game, it sounds like you've purchased a physical copy, which you'll need to wait for in the mail to get your code. You won't receive anything from Origin, EA, or SWTOR support because you didn't purchase from us.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jushyfruit View Post
Yes I was charged for the game on the 20th and the code on origin says it has already been used (for the pre-order i assume) when i put it into the code redemption. There is no order history of the game under my orgin account and therefore no order # associated with it yet it shows up in the actual origin program as unreleased.
Contact Origin Support to see where your order # is. If they charged you, there should be an order somewhere. They should also be able to provide you with your game code as well, once they see that you've paid.
David Bass | Development Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sandmanmr
12.21.2011 , 09:57 PM | #60
this thread is also full of people who are having problems specifically with product registration code for those looking

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=57652&page=14