Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Proposition to have Basic Comms drop in Raids instead of Elite Comms

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Proposition to have Basic Comms drop in Raids instead of Elite Comms

KhalDrogoe
06.16.2013 , 08:00 PM | #1
I no longer have a need for Elite Comms. All they're doing right now is stock piling up.

My request is have a system where we can trade down comms. 1 elite comm for 1 basic comm.

I don't care if this counts against the weekly total or not.

Right now I have a use for Basic Comms, and I have no use for for Elite Comms.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

Sokee
06.17.2013 , 01:34 AM | #2
I vote NO.
Getting 72 gear is already "easy" to get now, making it even easier is not the answer.

vdbswong
06.17.2013 , 02:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokee View Post
I vote NO.
Getting 72 gear is already "easy" to get now, making it even easier is not the answer.
He said Basic... not Ultimate.

commanderpaul
06.17.2013 , 03:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by vdbswong View Post
He said Basic... not Ultimate.
he said basic yes, but for the purpose of buying vials of isotope 5 for 35 basic comms, 5 of which are needed per ultimate level mod/enhane/hilt etc......

Deluxe_
06.17.2013 , 03:28 AM | #5
I'm pretty sure this is by design, so you actually run the stuff that gives basic comms (Makeb dailies, 50 HM FPs, etc.) instead of just 55 HM FPs, Ops, and the like.

vdbswong
06.17.2013 , 03:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by commanderpaul View Post
he said basic yes, but for the purpose of buying vials of isotope 5 for 35 basic comms, 5 of which are needed per ultimate level mod/enhane/hilt etc......
Hmmm, i'd forgotten to consider their use in crafting 31s... i was looking more at farming the 300 Comms to buy 2 Arkanian Relics which has always been the issue for me, personally, since i can use Comms on other chars to buy the Iso's.

However, i do concede the point that it would make 31s easier to obtain.

Cidgarrillo
06.17.2013 , 04:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by vdbswong View Post
Hmmm, i'd forgotten to consider their use in crafting 31s... i was looking more at farming the 300 Comms to buy 2 Arkanian Relics which has always been the issue for me, personally, since i can use Comms on other chars to buy the Iso's.

However, i do concede the point that it would make 31s easier to obtain.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648556<---Information about relics. You can see in the link that somehow dread guard relics are actually better than arkanian or almost the same.... (depending if 1 power=0.32 damage or 0.42...).

Anyways. totally agree. We should be able to trade elite for basics or classics.