Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AurigaFire
12.13.2011 , 02:28 PM | #241
I believe i have the same problem as most of the other people posting here.

I entered my digital rights code for the deluxe digital edition on September 26 from orgin. It had no problem going through that same same day from the swtor registration page. however when looking at my acount page today the 13th of Dec it verifys that i did the five questions and the contact info, but dosent show a check over redeem product code. Ive tried to re-enter but it says that its in the system.

Is this gonna effect my chance at getting it to the early start.

Lefarge
12.13.2011 , 02:29 PM | #242
So is the serial key the pre-order code, or the retail code? Because all I see is my serial number.
Squadron 11-11-11

Pretty sure I read somewhere that squadrons became obsolete months ago. But here's to bragging rights! Also, yearly coincidences... until 2013.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 02:30 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Sayus View Post
So I take it we're not even in the loop for EA emails while the site thinks we haven't preordered ?
Well At first I thought there was a 2nd code we were supposed to get for digital copies. But after talking to Origin. They said the original e-mail you receive with the Code... is your product registration key.

This is definately a tor.com issue... their systems aren't registering people as pre-ordering when we have. Basically EA/Origin whipe their hands clean from this point... rest is up to BW to fix on their systems.

DzokISVK
12.13.2011 , 02:31 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Lefarge View Post
So is the serial key the pre-order code, or the retail code? Because all I see is my serial number.
Preorder is your retail code, but origin if you have problem (already used key) will send you new key
"Meditate on this, I will."

Uzeal
12.13.2011 , 02:31 PM | #245
My account page says I still need to enter a code (already entered) but when I just tried to launch the game I got in... soooooooo anyone else try that yet?

JovethGonzalez
12.13.2011 , 02:32 PM | #246 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Let me take a moment to try to clarify as much as I can here.

Due to an unexpected early delivery of the game in parts of Europe, people DO have their physical, retail copies of the game with actual DVDs inside. These people are running into issues once they try to input their RETAIL KEY CODE onto the website. This is what we resolved for the users that I called out in my previous post.

The OTHER issue relates to people experiencing issues with their PRE-ORDER CODE for early game access. In Europe, some retailers put out a box with a pre-order code in it. This is NOT the retail key code. This is still a PRE-ORDER CODE.

We are actively working on resolving the issues for both cases. It seems to be related to users who tried to enter EITHER their RETAIL KEY CODE or their PRE-ORDER code between December 8th and December 9th.

Please allow us some time to resolve these accounts affected.

If you DID NOT attempt to input EITHER code between December 8th and December 9th, and you are still experiencing issues, please post with the message: "I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues"

I hope that this clears things up. I've tried to explain this as clearly as I can

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 02:32 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Let me take a moment to try to clarify as much as I can here.

Due to an unexpected early delivery of the game in parts of Europe, people DO have their physical, retail copies of the game with actual DVDs inside. These people are running into issues once they try to input their RETAIL KEY CODE onto the website. This is what we resolved for the users that I called out in my previous post.

The OTHER issue relates to people experiencing issues with their PRE-ORDER CODE for early game access. In Europe, some retailers put out a box with a pre-order code in it. This is NOT the retail key code. This is still a PRE-ORDER CODE.

We are actively working on resolving the issues for both cases. It seems to be related to users who tried to enter EITHER their RETAIL KEY CODE or their PRE-ORDER code between December 8th and December 9th.

Please allow us some time to resolve these accounts affected.

If you DID NOT attempt to input EITHER code between December 8th and December 9th, and you are still experiencing issues, please post with the message: "I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues"

I hope that this clears things up. I've tried to explain this as clearly as I can
^^^^^

Lefarge
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by DzokISVK View Post
Preorder is your retail code, but origin if you have problem (already used key) will send you new key
So just to be clear, the key I'm talking about IS my pre-order key and being that I've input said code prior to the 13th (the 7th of December to be exact) and seem to be having the same issues as everyone else means that I will have to contact Origin?
Squadron 11-11-11

Pretty sure I read somewhere that squadrons became obsolete months ago. But here's to bragging rights! Also, yearly coincidences... until 2013.

Tumasmark
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

Thanks for your patience. We have resolved the issues relating to the RETAIL PRODUCT KEY for the following users:

CHRISGG
LaughingGod
Dimadrikor
Searinggg

If you are still experiencing issues with registering your RETAIL PRODUCT KEY, rest assured that this should be resolved soon.

For those of you still experiencing PRE-ORDER CODE ISSUES. This is currently being investigated as well and should also be resolved shortly.

Thanks again for your patience!
I am having the same the problem as above. I have redeemed my retail cd key on 09 December. Can you please look into it and try to resolve.

Thanks

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #250
I did not enter a code between December 8th and December 9th and I am still having issues

Assuming this is not limited to the "Boxed" Version as you stated already.

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.25.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order