Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DEMarq
06.14.2013 , 08:31 AM | #121
Oh well, since the random item number drop hate me. I don't think I'll see anything good here.
Active Subscriber, And loving it!

Spyderwraith
06.14.2013 , 11:24 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
Soo... One question. Why did you bother adding a chair if you were going to make it useless to role-players by making it a 10 second animation? I mean, do you seriously think anyone else but the roleplaying community is going to care about a chair?
Your absolutley correct nobody cares except them. I know i dont and quite frankly think more important bugs and other issues need to be addressed first other then the "ability" to sit in chairs

idnewton
06.14.2013 , 11:53 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
1: Mind your manners.
2: the bugs that were causing the delay were more likely to have something to do with transfers than the cartel pack. Its not like they rushing to finish both and said "oh dear, we can only finish one in time, lets make it the cartel pack". The items in the cartel pack have been done for a while now i would bet...
^

You people are clueless. CM devs are completely different from the people working on server transfers.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 23
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +29,000

🗽 'MERICA -- **** YEA! 🗽

Tatile
06.14.2013 , 02:05 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Took the liberty to fix the regal skirt for males. Bioware please change it (or add a different version).
PIX -> http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=743

<3 That's the fix we're looking for - you keep the skirt for ladies and make the set consistent. Not exactly hard.

Han_Soral
06.14.2013 , 02:37 PM | #125
I read through this forum page and I couldn't see anyone mentioning my issue so I will.

The Regal Apparel Miniskirt has some major clipping issues! You can't see it if your character is standing still, but once I move my character around, walking, running, sprinting, the miniskirt is clipping all over the place! Even in cutscenes / conversations. I tried it on Female body type 2 character and I'm not pleased to say the least.

I learned to live with some clipping issues on my Body type 4 Sage, usually almost every armor has similar issues on that female body type which is unfortunate, but non of these clippings were this severe before with any kind of armor set! This is not acceptable. I really wanted to use this new piece of gear, but it's just terrible and annoying!

Could you please fix it? I really can't understand why did you even release an obviously half finished item at the first place. I would really appreciate it if you'd take the time to fix the clipping issues. In the future please do not release anything until it's properly adjusted to every body type and movement animation! Minor clipping issues are one thing but this is way over the acceptable line.

SweetsPatogga
06.14.2013 , 03:53 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
I have a feeling the bound timer on anything Cartel related is so that there isn't a flood of stuff on the gtn 5 seconds after getting it. As most people just sell what they get straight away
Except that you can't sell Contraband Rep Certificates on the GTN which goes back again to my question, why do we need the timer on something that can't be sold or traded?

There are other items in those packs that don't have the timers on them so I don't see why the certificates do. It makes about as much sense as putting a timer on the rep tokens. Why would you?

DEMarq
06.14.2013 , 07:00 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetsPatogga View Post
Except that you can't sell Contraband Rep Certificates on the GTN which goes back again to my question, why do we need the timer on something that can't be sold or traded?

There are other items in those packs that don't have the timers on them so I don't see why the certificates do. It makes about as much sense as putting a timer on the rep tokens. Why would you?
You get certificates? All I get is gray and junk items not even worth selling...The DEVs hate me for some reason...
Active Subscriber, And loving it!

idnewton
06.14.2013 , 07:02 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by DEMarq View Post
You get certificates? All I get is gray and junk items not even worth selling...The DEVs hate me for some reason...
I've found while buying packs off gtn to get newcomer rep that if you want good items and crc stuff, buy from the cm. It's almost as if people have a way to see whats inside the pack. I had about ten straight green rep items. In all the packs I bought from gtn, none had anything of any value whatsoever. Almost every pack I've bought off CM had something worthwhile in it, though I haven't bought packs very much.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 23
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +29,000

🗽 'MERICA -- **** YEA! 🗽

Snippit_Thomas
06.15.2013 , 05:02 AM | #129
Lashed out and got the hyper crate. Very happy with the variety of items. Also picked up 8 Certs and 3 of the data cubes. Got each of the new weapons except the auto cannon. And heaps of armour pieces. Including a full set of the Frog Dogs away armour.

Also now minty fresh with the new crystal.

Picked up 3 of the new vehicles and pets. Got a couple of double ups which will go on the GTN.

Overall very happy with the new packs.

Sarielle
06.15.2013 , 04:01 PM | #130
Relaxed Vestments (female) has a graphical bug on the chestpiece -- a weird white patch where there should be skin along her right torso. It looks OK in cutscenes but not just walking around.
Sarie : Self-righteous Seer
| Jung Ma |