Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really stupid newbie questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Really stupid newbie questions

Brodirtreblot
06.14.2013 , 02:25 PM | #1
Newbie here.

I got two missions and have no idea where to go. (Watch it).

1. Go to docking bay 74, spaceport.

2. Priority mission dropbox, Republic Fleet. I don't have a dropbox in my inventory.

I'm at the cantina in the fleet, a 19 lvl jedi knight.

This is a fun game but it seems very overwhelming.
Any suggestions on how to learn?

Thanks for your help.

Superisak
06.14.2013 , 02:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Brodirtreblot View Post
Newbie here.

I got two missions and have no idea where to go. (Watch it).

1. Go to docking bay 74, spaceport.

2. Priority mission dropbox, Republic Fleet. I don't have a dropbox in my inventory.

I'm at the cantina in the fleet, a 19 lvl jedi knight.

This is a fun game but it seems very overwhelming.
Any suggestions on how to learn?

Thanks for your help.
Hi & Welcome to Swtor!

For the first one, i think you need to go to dockingbay 74 on Corosaunt. It is in the spaceport, and marked on your map. Open you journal/misson log (J) and you will see what planet it is on. Once there, it is marked on your map - open it with M and head towards the marker.

All quest objectives are marked on the map, and relative easy to find. Otherwise i suggest asking in general chat on the planet for help as there will be others around doing the same quest as you who can help or join you. Also, joining a guild is good idea, ask around for social leveling guilds - they are usually very helpful, and its more fun to play with others. Plus the xp bonus you get.

Good luck!

MSchuyler
06.14.2013 , 05:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brodirtreblot View Post
Newbie here.
Correct. The dropbox is on the fleet (and elsewhere. You'll get a lot of them over time)--not in your inventory You turn some missions in to a dropbox instead of a NPC person. It is shown by a triangle with a green dot in the middle.