Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Player Housing

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Epixxxx
06.13.2013 , 12:24 AM | #11
Personally, I would like to storm the Emperor's chamber with my companions and take his room overlooking Kaas City as my personal dwelling.

One part will be a Jawa trading hub, another a Twi'lek dancing club, and then, finally, a home for me and my sandpeople servants.

Magnusheart
06.13.2013 , 02:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey ISDcaptain,

I forwarded this along to our Lead Designer, Damion Schubert, and this is our current statement on Player Housing:

“We’re not saying never, but it’s not on our immediate roadmap. If we were to expand on this in some direction, we would first focus on improving the degree that players can customize their ship interiors, but even that feature is a ways down the road.”

Not happening anytime soon.

BruceMaclean
06.13.2013 , 09:01 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Catharde View Post
I want it. It was great in SWG and I miss it. It allows you to fully immerse in the game, creating homes and cities on planets in areas of your choice. I remember people spending HOURS decorating the inside of their homes. Finding towns in the middle of nowhere and trying to raid them....gooooood times. I guess I am just curious as to how many others have it at the top of their wish list. Or if people even remember it.

Think about it Bioware...think about all the housing related crap you could sell on the cartel market.....yesssss.
I couldn't agree with this more Catharde. I have thoroughly enjoyed player housing in other games including SWG, DAOC, and Wizard101. It's not at the top of my wish list but it's definitely up there. As others have said on the thread it's not in the near term set of updates but it still remains a tantalizing possibility for sometime in the future.

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B
Bruce Maclean | Senior Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darth_Moonshadow
06.13.2013 , 12:47 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

B
Aaaaand Sig'd.

B

curtkram
06.13.2013 , 12:54 PM | #15
you must work for bioware

TheNahash
06.13.2013 , 12:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by curtkram View Post
you must work for bioware
Seeing as how he's a Dev, he probably does
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Darth_Moonshadow
06.13.2013 , 12:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Seeing as how he's a Dev, he probably does
HA! /highfive

B

Lusidious
06.13.2013 , 01:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dorpen View Post
I hate my ship.
You need to roll an Imperial Agent. They have the best looking ship in the game.
Aldorian - Assassin(T) - 55 Madmãrtigan - Powertech(T) - 55 Mìlà - Sniper(D) - 55 Aldorianna - Mercenary(H) - 55 Tarnà - Commando(H) - 55 Airick - Guardian(T) - 55 Chatnianna - Gunslinger(D) - 55 Agent'xlvii - Sniper(D) - 55 Loriannia - Sorcerer(H) - 55 Suniria - Operative(PvP-H) - 30

Darth_Moonshadow
06.13.2013 , 01:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Lusidious View Post
You need to roll an Imperial Agent. They have the best looking ship in the game.
On the inside, sure.

Exterior, hands down it's the Smuggler. It reminds me so much of the Ebon Hawke. She was a grand ol' vessel, wasn't she?

B

Jediants
06.13.2013 , 01:24 PM | #20
If we can't have a house lets be able to decorate the ship change colors and move stuff around.
Masterblizz Thire solo